+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-arrival Services Letter

Annvlad

Nov 13, 2018
Hi guys. Am just new here. Is there anybody here for March 2018 App? My husband received the pre arrival letter in Sept 26, 2018. And we haven’t heard from them since.

Jofo

May 10, 2018
Hello. My husband went to his interview yesterday and gave his passport. He also gave an application for Criminal Rehabilitation along with the receipt for payment and other required docs for the package. Today he received a letter for pre-arrival services. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks

Reactions: Aziz123

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Hello. My husband went to his interview yesterday and gave his passport. He also gave an application for Criminal Rehabilitation along with the receipt for payment and other required docs for the package. Today he received a letter for pre-arrival services. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks
Your husband get his visa soon.

Reactions: Jofo

akua08

Feb 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
accra
hello
i went for my spousal interview on Friday, got an email letter for per-arrival letter today. still with the time frame because it just been 7months.

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
My husband received pre-arrival services Feb 14 this year. And it’s already March 16 and no passport has been requested yet for him :( Im really wondering what’s already happening on his application.
Hi lenlac, did you get the PPR? when did you get it? Me and my spouse have been waiting for the PPR for 5 months now. We are insane frustrated upset and sad. If you could tell me sothing that will be great. I am in Canada and I am sponsoring my partner from the Philippines. Thank you

Hamii

Star Member
Dec 23, 2018
I got pre arrivals in Feb then they asked for re medical now they want re pcc so frustrating

chubz25

Mar 15, 2019
Hi lenlac, did you get the PPR? when did you get it? Me and my spouse have been waiting for the PPR for 5 months now. We are insane frustrated upset and sad. If you could tell me sothing that will be great. I am in Canada and I am sponsoring my partner from the Philippines. Thank you[/QUOTE
Same here!

31chill

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi lenlac, did you get the PPR? when did you get it? Me and my spouse have been waiting for the PPR for 5 months now. We are insane frustrated upset and sad. If you could tell me sothing that will be great. I am in Canada and I am sponsoring my partner from the Philippines. Thank you
Same here October received pre-arrival services but still stuck on bgc. May 2018 applicant here.