+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-arrival Services Letter

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
Do they send out pre arrival letters for people that will need an interview?
Pre-arrival letter are sent to anyone that has passed eligibility. But nothing to do with an interview or not. If you are at the final stage like us, either you will get the PPR or an invitation for an interview.

Reactions: Kimura

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
Same here October received pre-arrival services but still stuck on bgc. May 2018 applicant here.
Please lets keep in touch as we are on the final moments. If you want you can add me on your whatsup 14035707755, Tony
Here my time like. Just to see where exactly we are:

TIME LINE FOR SPOUSE/ FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

May 24: Application sent to Mississauga

May 25: Application received by Mississauga.
July 04: Application number ***** has been linked to your online account
July 06: Eligibly of sponsorship approved letter received
July 6: Medical exams requested.
July 12:Application sent to MVO for processing
July 16:Medical exams submitted.
July 23:We started processing your application
July 25:you passed the medical exams (online update changed from medical exams in progress to you passed medical exams
October 05:Invitation to Pre-arrival services
October 25:Background check, changed to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
March 25, today still waiting. My line shows 9 more weeks waitign which is May 25 a year after.

Reactions: 31chill and Aziz123

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
Do they send out pre arrival letters for people that will need an interview?
Hello, Duemanshi. Pre-arrival letter are send as soon as you both passed eligibility. but that has nothing to do if you are invited or not for an interview. If you are at the final stage, you wil get either the PPR letter or an invitation for an interview.

Reactions: Duemanshi

31chill

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Please lets keep in touch as we are on the final moments. If you want you can add me on your whatsup 14035707755, Tony
Here my time like. Just to see where exactly we are:

TIME LINE FOR SPOUSE/ FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

May 24: Application sent to Mississauga

May 25: Application received by Mississauga.
July 04: Application number ***** has been linked to your online account
July 06: Eligibly of sponsorship approved letter received
July 6: Medical exams requested.
July 12:Application sent to MVO for processing
July 16:Medical exams submitted.
July 23:We started processing your application
July 25:you passed the medical exams (online update changed from medical exams in progress to you passed medical exams
October 05:Invitation to Pre-arrival services
October 25:Background check, changed to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
March 25, today still waiting. My line shows 9 more weeks waitign which is May 25 a year after.
I don't have whatsapp. We are on the same boat.

WYWH

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
10-09-2018
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
22-01-2019
Med's Done....
25-01-2019
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
02-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2019
LANDED..........
21-04-2019
@Aziz123 @Mikephoenix @Duemanshi

Hello to everyone,

Pre-arrival services letter is sent to applicants who have passed eligibility, which means they believe that your relationship is genuine, therefore - no interview. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I have reviewed discussions on this issue thoroughly and have only found that Pre-Arrival is issued in cases they are satisfied with your app and you have enough proof of relationship OR if you have completed and passed your interview. (in most cases, they issue this letter a couple of days after the interview)
I have not seen a single applicant who received this letter and was then invited for an interview. If anyone knows of such a case, please share it with the rest of us here, so we are aware.
Next step after pre-arrival is BGC, but the length of this stage can only be a speculation, so be patient friends, good things are coming. :)

31chill

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018

Hello to everyone,

Pre-arrival services letter is sent to applicants who have passed eligibility, which means they believe that your relationship is genuine, therefore - no interview. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I have reviewed discussions on this issue thoroughly and have only found that Pre-Arrival is issued in cases they are satisfied with your app and you have enough proof of relationship OR if you have completed and passed your interview. (in most cases, they issue this letter a couple of days after the interview)
I have not seen a single applicant who received this letter and was then invited for an interview. If anyone knows of such a case, please share it with the rest of us here, so we are aware.
Next step after pre-arrival is BGC, but the length of this stage can only be a speculation, so be patient friends, good things are coming. :)
I received Pre-arrival after medical passed. I don't need interview it says on my gckey. BGC is processing.

Reactions: Aziz123 and WYWH

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018

Hello to everyone,

Hi, this is i got respones in mid april 2019 from IRCC about my parents application, do u think how much am i near for my last stage of my application ?

The eligibility assessments are passed.

· The file is being processed at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi.

· The medical examination results have expired for the dependents and valid until March 23, 2019 for the principal applicant Muhammad Anwar.

· The criminality verifications are currently valid until December 2, 2019.

· The security verifications are in process for your parents.

WYWH

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
10-09-2018
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
22-01-2019
Med's Done....
25-01-2019
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
02-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2019
LANDED..........
21-04-2019
Hi, this is i got respones in mid april 2019 from IRCC about my parents application, do u think how much am i near for my last stage of my application ?
The eligibility assessments are passed.
·
The file is being processed at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi.
·
The medical examination results have expired for the dependents and valid until March 23, 2019 for the principal applicant Muhammad Anwar.
·
The criminality verifications are currently valid until December 2, 2019.
·
The security verifications are in process for your parents.
Hi @Aziz123 , unfortunately I am not very familiar with processes and timelines for applications other than spousal. All i know is that applications for parents take twice as long. Our processing is at 12 months, and for you, I believe is 20-24 months. When was the application submitted? It seems like you are in the very last stage of processing, but they may ask for another set of medicals for all involved in the process.

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Hi @Aziz123 , unfortunately I am not very familiar with processes and timelines for applications other than spousal. All i know is that applications for parents take twice as long. Our processing is at 12 months, and for you, I believe is 20-24 months. When was the application submitted? It seems like you are in the very last stage of processing, but they may ask for another set of medicals for all involved in the process.
Ok thanks for quick respones.
but in my onlion ecas status its shows like this.

1.We received your application for parmanent residance on october 21, 2010.
2.We started processing your application on july 6, 2017.
3. We sent you medical instructions on Novomber 9, 2017.
4. Medical result have been received.

WYWH

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
10-09-2018
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
22-01-2019
Med's Done....
25-01-2019
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
02-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2019
LANDED..........
21-04-2019
@Aziz123

I am assuming 2010 is a typo? Did you mean October 21, 2015?
If so, your application should definitely be completed soon. Like I said, I am not sure about medicals, that is up to them. Sometimes they decide to give you an extension and sometimes they request another medical if it's been more than 1 year since completed.
Hang in there for a little bit longer. If you think that they are unreasonably having your app stuck in "security screening" or similar, then try contacting your local PM and have them inquire on your part.

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
@Aziz123

I am assuming 2010 is a typo? Did you mean October 21, 2015?
If so, your application should definitely be completed soon. Like I said, I am not sure about medicals, that is up to them. Sometimes they decide to give you an extension and sometimes they request another medical if it's been more than 1 year since completed.
Hang in there for a little bit longer. If you think that they are unreasonably having your app stuck in "security screening" or similar, then try contacting your local PM and have them inquire on your part.
No its right they received my application for PR on oct 21, 2010 that is not type mistack, but i talk with my mp he told me that...

Although you first applied to sponsor your family in 2010, the application was only considered eligible on March 29, 2017. So while you and your family have been waiting nearly nine years, the official processing time has been just under two years which is not unusual for these applications.

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
and i got email in july 2018 they initiated my parents security verifications in june 2018 but still in process than we are 10 months in security verifictions.

The security verifications have been initiated for all the other applicants.

WYWH

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
10-09-2018
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
22-01-2019
Med's Done....
25-01-2019
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
02-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2019
LANDED..........
21-04-2019
and i got email in july 2018 they initiated my parents security verifications in june 2018 but still in process than we are 10 months in security verifictions.

The security verifications have been initiated for all the other applicants.
Ok, I understand now. I wish I could be of more help to you, but all I can think of is - you are at a 2 year mark, so you have every right to contact your VO about the app and ask for more info and if they are not willing to provide it, contact your local MP for sure. I don't think anyone else can tell you how much longer you are to wait because it would all just be speculation. Good luck to you.