+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pre-Arrival Services Email Timeline

Reshma Dewar

Mar 22, 2018
Hello,

I’am new to this forum.
I received a pre arrival email on the 10th of March this year . My medical and Police clearance had been completed last year . Can someone please let me know What’s next?

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Hello,

I’am new to this forum.
I received a pre arrival email on the 10th of March this year . My medical and Police clearance had been completed last year . Can someone please let me know What’s next?
Yes, to start receiving free pre-arrival services :) are you moving to Ontario? I could recommend a few.

You will probably get PPR soon. Most people get PPR between two weeks and two months after PPR. The only case I know who didn't get it, was because they failed to disclose info to IRCC, and IRCC found out, so they got in trouble.

Reshma Dewar

Mar 22, 2018
Yes, to start receiving free pre-arrival services :) are you moving to Ontario? I could recommend a few.

You will probably get PPR soon. Most people get PPR between two weeks and two months after PPR. The only case I know who didn't get it, was because they failed to disclose info to IRCC, and IRCC found out, so they got in trouble.

Reshma Dewar

Mar 22, 2018
Thank you . This brings some relief as my husband applied our spousal visa for migration around Jan 2017
And it has been a long wait since . Not knowing what will happen is the tough part. My husband is in Surrey,Fleetwood.

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Thank you . This brings some relief as my husband applied our spousal visa for migration around Jan 2017
And it has been a long wait since . Not knowing what will happen is the tough part. My husband is in Surrey,Fleetwood.
Oh wow! I'm sorry it's been so long. And then it doesn' have anything to do with the region either. There was just one person in this thread experiencing delays that is going to BC but they already got PPR.

Reactions: Reshma Dewar

Reshma Dewar

Mar 22, 2018
Oh wow! I'm sorry it's been so long. And then it doesn' have anything to do with the region either. There was just one person in this thread experiencing delays that is going to BC but they already got PPR.

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
@permafrost_can hi there or anybody know abt this:
I'm really stressed out. I got pre arival on Feb 22nd. And bgc started Feb 27. It' been more than a month but no DM or PPR.
Ppl after me who got pre arival have got PPR already. Here s my timeline:
April 19 applied
AOR2 June 19
Pre arival Feb 22nd
Bgc started Feb 27th
VO - ndvo

My husband s pcc expired in Feb.
Im thinking of doing MP inquiry as I'm almost 12 months.

Virgo29

Jun 10, 2017
You can still receive pre-arrival services, anyone who has a UCI number and that is coming as a permanent resident is entitled to free pre-arrival employment and settlement services. To which province are you moving? I may be able to recommend one or two in your province.

Hi, i am just wondering because we havent receive any pre arrival services until now while our application is running for 18 months now. Background check in process lately for 3 weeks now. Any idea how they base the pre arrival per applicant? Thank you!

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
after how many days of the pre-arrival emails, the inland applicants receive passport request?

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Hi, i am just wondering because we havent receive any pre arrival services until now while our application is running for 18 months now. Background check in process lately for 3 weeks now. Any idea how they base the pre arrival per applicant? Thank you!
I have no idea about that, sorry!

psykonion

Jan 11, 2018
Hi @permafrost_can. Do you have any recommendations for pre-arrival services for Ontario? I have approached AEIP and they have given me a settlement plan but I would like to approach a few more and would love some recommendations (though I think some require CoPR). Also, aside from a settlement plan and video resources, what sort of services can we expect from pre-arrival services generally? Thank you in advance.

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Hi @permafrost_can. Do you have any recommendations for pre-arrival services for Ontario? I have approached AEIP and they have given me a settlement plan but I would like to approach a few more and would love some recommendations (though I think some require CoPR). Also, aside from a settlement plan and video resources, what sort of services can we expect from pre-arrival services generally? Thank you in advance.
Hi there,
Absolutely! I will send you a direct message with a few suggestions for Toronto. I'll ask you about your preferences in the DM to make sure I recommend services who match your needs.

Each pre-arrival organization plans their service a bit differently. I know a couple employment-focused ones who provide online workshops, help you format your resume, or organize virtual job fairs. The one where I work (which serves Manitoba-bound immigrants), provides one-on-one orientation, informational documents, and live webinars. Today I'm presenting about the cost of life in Manitoba, and as an example of the one-on-one assistance, I'm helping one of my clients figure out the registration process for her daughter, and orienting another client on the process of networking in the PMP sector.

Reactions: capella and canuser

psykonion

Jan 11, 2018
Hi there,
Absolutely! I will send you a direct message with a few suggestions for Toronto. I'll ask you about your preferences in the DM to make sure I recommend services who match your needs.

Each pre-arrival organization plans their service a bit differently. I know a couple employment-focused ones who provide online workshops, help you format your resume, or organize virtual job fairs. The one where I work (which serves Manitoba-bound immigrants), provides one-on-one orientation, informational documents, and live webinars. Today I'm presenting about the cost of life in Manitoba, and as an example of the one-on-one assistance, I'm helping one of my clients figure out the registration process for her daughter, and orienting another client on the process of networking in the PMP sector.
Thank you so much for your reply. This is really helpful as it gives me a better perspective of what the pre-arrival services do. I wasn't too sure what to expect after I got the settlement plan so this helps a lot.

inder1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
@permafrost_can hi I have question. I am a June 2, 2017 applicant and bcg started feb 27 and then I received pre arrival on mar 28 and DM on mar 29. I haven’t got PPR yet.
Now I am just concerned if the decision is positive. Does it ever happen, that after someone receives prearival & DM, and their decision is negative ?? According ur experience will this be a positive decision ??