+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRCard Renewal 2023

Sjm19

Oct 8, 2018
oh my 1 month? before they did open your documents? what are they doing there? I think its too slow for paper application. I Should have just did the online application.

What number of Ircc did you call? Thanks in advance.
Ya right, Someone told me paper application is faster and now I regret not doing online.
+1(888)242-2100

Rajangreen

Dec 4, 2023
Makes sense. That is the reason I wasn't able to follow your steps for inspect element.
Congrats though for receiving the card & Thanks for posting.
I did call IRCC. The agent said my file is laying over there with no updates and doesn't indicate any additional docs required from my end.
The agent also said the time has surpassed the duration, and will let officers know about it. Fingers crossed
Good luck and thanks

Reactions: Sjm19

Kamagg

Feb 3, 2024
My fiance pr card renewal application submitted canada oct 16 2023 and mid of December the result is not fully submitted documents
Because lawyer was not fully document sabmit about border crossing aand all that
Than 5 January 2024 all documents resubmit web form

Please suggest me how many days pr card renewal application process
Because when pr card renewal afterthat we marriage date fix
That's why we are very diprest
Please reply me

kunal_pistons

Apr 10, 2018
I got my PR card in mail on Feb 4th
Applied online for PR card renewal on Jan 10th
Status on PR card portal still says submitted
Was never able to link my application on the GC key portal, kept saying application not found
All the best to everyone else!

Reactions: guca and Sjm19

choo2024

Feb 6, 2024
Hi how to find out my application number. On my portal it just says submitted but I do not see any application number

sguru01

May 11, 2021
Hi how to find out my application number. On my portal it just says submitted but I do not see any application number
You wont see the application number at PR portal as far i know. Once IRCC starts reviewing your application (which takes a while depending on when you submitted), you can link up your application to your IRCC account, then you will see the application number starting with R in your IRCC dashboard page.

azimuthalp

Oct 27, 2014
I submitted my wife and kid's PR applications online on Dec 4th through separate PR Portal accounts. I got my kid's PR Card in just over a week (it was not an urgent application). However, for my wife's application there has not been an update. The PR Portal still shows Submitted and not able to find the application when I try to link it to my IRCC account. Both my wife and kid met the PR Obligations .. is there cause to worry or its just still within regular time frame (which I know is about 80 days) since most applications have been getting through sooner. Mine itself took about 8 weeks (applied in November).

I saw some posts referring to a way to inspect the code on the PR portal, can someone please point me to the post showing exactly what to look for and where.

Thanks.

sguru01

May 11, 2021
I submitted my wife and kid's PR applications online on Dec 4th through separate PR Portal accounts. I got my kid's PR Card in just over a week (it was not an urgent application). However, for my wife's application there has not been an update. The PR Portal still shows Submitted and not able to find the application when I try to link it to my IRCC account. Both my wife and kid met the PR Obligations .. is there cause to worry or its just still within regular time frame (which I know is about 80 days) since most applications have been getting through sooner. Mine itself took about 8 weeks (applied in November).

I saw some posts referring to a way to inspect the code on the PR portal, can someone please point me to the post showing exactly what to look for and where.

Thanks.
Hi! Check post by Rajangreen on page 21 of this thread for instructions regarding inspect. See below link otherwise, it should take you there.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/prcard-renewal-2023.796386/post-10731424

guca

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
My PR Card Renew Timeline
Applied Online : Jan 21st
Application changed from "Ready for Review" to "Completed" in inspect Jan 31st
Application linked to IRCC Portal: Feb 1st (This is old PR application)
Application updated : Feb 2nd (Again I noticed my old application status changed to "Your document is invalid". I believe this happened when my new PR card was issued.
PR card received: Feb 7th
I was not able to link new application. But I noticed status changes for old application.

Reactions: Sjm19

sguru01

May 11, 2021
My PR Card Renew Timeline
Applied Online : Jan 21st
Application changed from "Ready for Review" to "Completed" in inspect Jan 31st
Application linked to IRCC Portal: Feb 1st (This is old PR application)
Application updated : Feb 2nd (Again I noticed my old application status changed to "Your document is invalid". I believe this happened when my new PR card was issued.
PR card received: Feb 7th
I was not able to link new application. But I noticed status changes for old application.
That's strange that some folks were not able to link the application. I linked my applications and both of them are showing up right now. But thanks for the update. That's a good indication telling they issue the PR card when the old application is invalid.

choo2024

Feb 6, 2024
That's strange that some folks were not able to link the application. I linked my applications and both of them are showing up right now. But thanks for the update. That's a good indication telling they issue the PR card when the old application is invalid.
How did you link as I'm unable to using my UCI number and family name. The status in inspect shows completed but I'm unable to link my account in IRCC portal.

sguru01

May 11, 2021
How did you link as I'm unable to using my UCI number and family name. The status in inspect shows completed but I'm unable to link my account in IRCC portal.
I was able to see the linked application the next day after the inspect showed completed. May be yours will show up in the day or two. I did the same thing as you did, used my UCI number and last name. Although, some people were never able to see the linked application in IRCC account.

jkbel2013

Jan 18, 2024
How is everyone getting there’s so quickly. Applied for my husbands renewal on Dec 10, I have not received anything from the ircc. And now I’m concerned. Online it only asks
For proof of residency if you have not met obligation (he has not travelled in 10 years). This is extremely frustrating. I assume holidays slowed them down but we are at 60 days and can’t link our GC account no AOR. I did get a reply to an email saying they received the application when I reached out to their support, and that it would be processed in times indicated online. Maybe it’s on its way just stressing a little