+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRC Photo Request - Fedex, UPS can't deliver to PO Box

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by cc31, Jun 26, 2018.

1. According to the letter I got, PR Card is only delivered to a valid Canadian address. My letter doesn’t even have the courier address. However I went to Canada Post and was told express mail can get delivered to PO Box.

2. Hey @mohitprcanada thanks for your update. I received a similar photo re-submission request but the email doesn't mention the alternate mailing address. Do you think it would be alright to mail it to the other mailing address anyway?

Also, any idea if I can submit the letter and photos of me and my dependent together or do I have to send these as separate mails?

If anyone else also has any insights into this, I will very much appreciate your guidance :)

3. You can use the Dorchester st address or you can use USPS which will deliver to the PO Box. You can include all requested photos in the same envelope.

Piyaali likes this.
  4. Thank you so much for your prompt response. I have couriered the pics to the Dorchester address. I will update here once I know more.

5. Hello everyone,
    I came across this thread to get more information on my query. Hoping to get a fair advice/suggestion.
    My wife landed on Feb 1, 2019 and hadn't received her PR card until the beginning of June so after submitting webform and calling IRCC we finally received a letter requesting for submission of COPR and photos which we sent to them last week and as per Canada post tracking it has been well received by them today on July 4, 2019.
    Does anyone here know the approximate timeline to receive the PR Card ( assuming the resubmitted docs are up-to-date) ?

Thanks,
    Digvijay

6. So did your documents reach properly via courier? did you get the PR card? I have been asked the same photos after landing, and I am also in US so i was asking.

7. Yes, they did. In fact just to be safe I called them and asked me to send an email confirming that the address was correct. <Replying this from Toronto> :)

ashwin.amrina likes this.