PRC Photo Request - Fedex, UPS can't deliver to PO Box

sainathreddy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I will try that number again like you said. I have called to Canada before here from US without adding ISD Code and it always went through. Maybe this number is open to calls from Canada only.
Client Support Centre contact options
  • Web form
  • Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
    • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
      If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
    • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
      Agents can help you with general and case specific enquiries. They cannot:
      • make decisions on applications
      • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing
  • If you are hearing impaired, or you have a speech impediment and use a text telephone, you can access the TTY service from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. your local time by calling 1-888-576-8502.

Above passage from the link : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
Client Support Centre contact options
  • Web form
  • Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
    • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
      If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
    • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
      Agents can help you with general and case specific enquiries. They cannot:
      • make decisions on applications
      • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing
  • If you are hearing impaired, or you have a speech impediment and use a text telephone, you can access the TTY service from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. your local time by calling 1-888-576-8502.

Above passage from the link : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html
Thank you. I got this number from various websites - 1 613 944 4000 for calls to IRCC outside Canada. There seems to be no direct contact number to Sydney, NS office from outside Canada.

sainathreddy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you. I got this number from various websites - 1 613 944 4000 for calls to IRCC outside Canada. There seems to be no direct contact number to Sydney, NS office from outside Canada.
I highly doubt they would publicize the direct numbers for each offices. They would like us to go through the single channel for any sort of support.

Singhgem

Jul 31, 2018
@cc31
have you got the confirmation if your pictures haves been received?
I am having the same case. Is it good to send the pictures on below address via UPS from USA

• Courier address
    49 Dorchester Street
    Sydney, NS
    B1P 5Z2

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
@cc31
have you got the confirmation if your pictures haves been received?
I am having the same case. Is it good to send the pictures on below address via UPS from USA

• Courier address
    49 Dorchester Street
    Sydney, NS
    B1P 5Z2
I have not received any direct confirmation as I was unable to contact their office from US. But I received proof of delivery with the receiver's name and signature dated 7/3. I used the same address as you mentioned. So I linked my PR Card Application to my CIC account and noticed a change of status to approved for PR card last friday (7/27). I don't see any problem using UPS. So it took me 24 days to receive approval.

Singhgem

Jul 31, 2018
I have not received any direct confirmation as I was unable to contact their office from US. But I received proof of delivery with the receiver's name and signature dated 7/3. I used the same address as you mentioned. So I linked my PR Card Application to my CIC account and noticed a change of status to approved for PR card last friday (7/27). I don't see any problem using UPS. So it took me 24 days to receive approval.
my CIC account is already linked with my COPR document and I am seeing the status as " Your document is valid"
I am yet to send the pictures so wanted to know if I can track somehow the issuance of PR card

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
my CIC account is already linked with my COPR document and I am seeing the status as " Your document is valid"
I am yet to send the pictures so wanted to know if I can track somehow the issuance of PR card
Do you see 2 applications under "view your submitted applications'? There should be a 3rd one if you linked your PR Card application too.

Can't track issuance of PR Card, mine just changed to approved.

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
And my friend who lives in Canada just received my PR card this evening.

Singhgem

Jul 31, 2018
@cc31 congratulations !!
I have sent my photographs on the above address, Just wanted to know if you are receiving your PR card now from Canada via courier being in USA ?
Anyone having idea if we receive PR card via courier and at the time of re-entry to Canada with PR card, Canada immigration doesn't create any issues in such case?

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
@cc31 congratulations !!
I have sent my photographs on the above address, Just wanted to know if you are receiving your PR card now from Canada via courier being in USA ?
Anyone having idea if we receive PR card via courier and at the time of re-entry to Canada with PR card, Canada immigration doesn't create any issues in such case?
Thanks. Yes my PR card is in my hands couriered by my friend. I, of course, have not used it to re-enter Canada yet. But my friend did the same like me (had one of his friend from Canada courier it to him to UK) and entered Canada with his PR card 2nd time without a problem.

Hussain111

Nov 25, 2018
Hello. Need some help. I am at DHL right now and they don’t identify the 2 postal codes above (B1P 6L1 or B1P 5Z2). Anyone had similar issue?

Hussain111

Nov 25, 2018
hello, to confirm, did you send it to 49, Dorchester street address. If yes, was it successfully received?

Yes, You can use this address.
Even with Canada Post, if you want to track, you need to opt for Express Post and not the standard post.

This is the mail I received when I enquired about the status of my PR Card.

Where to send them

By regular mail:

Case Processing Centre - PRC
P.O. Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6L1

If you would like to have proof that your photos were received, you may use registered or express mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc. Please instruct the courier service to use this address:

Case Processing Centre - PRC
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

Please send the requested information within 30 days from the date of the letter that was sent to you.​
lolo

Ejajrasul

Dec 3, 2018
Hello,

Recently i was also asked to resent Photo for First time PR Card Issue. In the mail, i was given following address to send the Photos.

Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card
PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1

However, As this is Post Box number, no express courier will do it. So, i looked into CPC -Nova Scotia from IRCC webpage ( https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/case-processing-centre-sydney-nova-scotia.html )

I found following addresses for PR Card related postal address.

Permanent Resident Cards
  • Mail address
    P.O. Box 10020
    Sydney, NS
    B1P 7C1
  • For correspondence
    P.O. Box 9000
    Sydney, NS
    B1P 6K7
  • Courier address
    49 Dorchester Street
    Sydney, NS
    B1P 5Z2

So, now I have two questions.
1. PO Box 4500 Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1 Address given in the letter, I cannot find this in the IRCC web page (Above link). Is this a new address? OR a different processing center address?
2. Can I use Courier Address (49 Dorchester Street Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2) instead of PO Box 4500 address given in my email?

Appreciate if anyone could share their real experiences..

Thanks

Ejaj

Hussain111

Nov 25, 2018
I sent mine to 49 Dorchester Street Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2. It says delivered in my package tracking but waiting to get a reply from the immigration services on the progress.