+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Status

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by sansan, Nov 9, 2019 at 2:39 PM.

  1. Hi,

    My son renounced his Canadian PR status, and wondering how can he regain his PR status again.

    He is now in Canada for holiday, after renouncing his PR status.

    Would appreciate if you could direct the right direction.

  2. He has to apply again anew, under one of the pathways to PR.

    You cannot un-renounce.
  3. Hi,

    Thanks, and what are the pathways available.
  4. When I arrive first I have to get a PR
  5. I'm sorry but your comment appears to be unfinished. It makes little sense at the moment.
    What is your question?

Share This Page