Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Could anyone came here from USA border and applied for asylum in Canada. Could you guide me about it please?
1) this is completely unrelated to the current topic under discussion
2) it totally depends on the circumstances of the applicant. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/agreements/safe-third-country-agreement.html
3) broadly speaking, if a claim has already been made in USA, UK, New Zealand or Australia, it will not be allowed in Canada.

Last edited:

chinusha21

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
hi, i am mother of twins born in India in Sept 2019. My husband and I are both PR of Canada and Citizens of India. I am in India since 4 months with my 4 month old twins. My husband is physically present in Canada. i have applied for my children visitor visa to Canada.
1.Can i also apply for their PR from India while me & twins are still in India?
2. Is waiting period less if I take them to Canada on visitor visa and then apply for their PR from within Canada when they are physically present in Canada?
3. Should my husband apply for their PR while twins and I are in India and he is in Canada?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hi, i am mother of twins born in India in Sept 2019. My husband and I are both PR of Canada and Citizens of India. I am in India since 4 months with my 4 month old twins. My husband is physically present in Canada. i have applied for my children visitor visa to Canada.
2. Is waiting period less if I take them to Canada on visitor visa and then apply for their PR from within Canada when they are physically present in Canada?
3. Should my husband apply for their PR while twins and I are in India and he is in Canada?
1. No. They cannot be sponsored by a parent who is living outside of Canada.
2. No - it's the same.
3. Yes - he can do that.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
1. No
2. No, but if the Visa is approved, they can travel to Canada. Otherwise, you will have to wait until they get PR approved.
3. Yes, he should do that immediately.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
They would not have healthcare in most provinces and you must have delivered preterm or prematurely if you have only been in India for 4 months and have 4 month old twins if you flew. If they have higher medical needs you may need to consider costs. Most airlines also require you to fly with one adult per baby/young child for safety reasons so you likely have to fly with your husband or another person who can enter Canada.

chinusha21

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
They would not have healthcare in most provinces and you must have delivered preterm or prematurely if you have only been in India for 4 months and have 4 month old twins if you flew. If they have higher medical needs you may need to consider costs. Most airlines also require you to fly with one adult per baby/young child for safety reasons so you likely have to fly with your husband or another person who can enter Canada.

thanks all! do i need to be co-signer in imm1344 ? Application to sponsor,sponsorship agreement and undertaking?

chinusha21

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
imm 1344: sponsor is father of twins. Twins are in India with Mother of twins.
Father is filling imm 1344 from Canada. Who can sign on behalf of principal applicant please?? Twins are only 4 months old.
Mother Father are both PR of Canada.

chinusha21

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
imm 1344: sponsor is father of twins. Twins are in India with Mother of twins.
Father is filling imm 1344 from Canada. Who can sign on behalf of principal applicant please?? Twins are only 4 months old.
Mother Father are both PR of Canada.

means Father will sign as sponsor and since only Father is physically present in Canada ; father will sign as principal
applicant also as children are minor? because imm 1344 needs to be validated online...

chinusha21

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
hi, if i fill forms for PR Canada family class to sponsor my 4 month old twins who r with me in India, validate them on my husbands’ behalf and then mail/courier the forms to him in Canada, can he sign & mail those forms to ircc from Toronto? he has shortage of time & it would be nice if twins get sponsored fast! Also i have applied for twins visitor visa for Canada on 27th Dec 2019 & strangely ircc got Medical done in India for my 4 month old twins(for visitor visa!)on 6th Jan 2020. The tracking says: Passport has been collected from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2020/01/07.
Called applicant on 07/1/2020 at 13:24pm and provided information on collection of decision envelope. (i had applied through an agent in Ahmedabad who had mailed docs to his Delhi branch & they mailed it to VFS Delhi). Agent says that Vfs Delhi gave hard copy of medical request on 7th Jan 2020& he had forwarded email of the same to me on 4th Jan 2020.

chinusha21

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
hi, if i fill forms for PR Canada family class to sponsor my 4 month old twins who r with me in India, validate them on my husbands’ behalf and then mail/courier the forms to him in Canada, can he sign & mail those forms to ircc from Toronto? he has shortage of time & it would be nice if twins get sponsored fast! Also i have applied for twins visitor visa for Canada on 27th Dec 2019 & strangely ircc got Medical done in India for my 4 month old twins(for visitor visa!)on 6th Jan 2020. The tracking says: Passport has been collected from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2020/01/07.
Called applicant on 07/1/2020 at 13:24pm and provided information on collection of decision envelope. (i had applied through an agent in Ahmedabad who had mailed docs to his Delhi branch & they mailed it to VFS Delhi). Agent says that Vfs Delhi gave hard copy of medical request on 7th Jan 2020& he had forwarded email of the same to me on 4th Jan 2020.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
He must be busy if he can't fill a few forms and send them. I wonder if the PM of Canada is that busy. But yes, you can send him the filled forms and he can then sign and send them.