Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
I just submitted my wife’s PR card renewal using the PR portal and then I found this thread. Really hoping hers goes smooth

drdenil

Jul 4, 2014
I have similar status, and I suspect my application might also be stuck somewhere in printing process.
In your disclaimer you said you have now sent paper app, did you ask IRCC agent if they will honor it? Or did you request to withdraw your application? Because what I know, may be I'm wrong, that if your prvious application is already in progress, new application for same thing might not go in the process. Anyhow, wish you best of luck. If you get any updates please let us know. I'll try calling them again tomorrow. what time of the day did you call them?
Hello,
I have applied through PR Portal on October -22 for PR card renewal but still no updates..
What about your application? Have you received your card?
Did you receive all updates in your email??
In my case not received an AOR yet.
I would appreciate if you could share.It would be helpful as I am in the same situation.
Thank you

hazim84

Aug 14, 2017
Hi all - update on my application, last Monday 23rd Jan status changed to approved, and got my PR a week later. so basically took them their 90 day SLA to pickup and start processing the app, they decided some issue with their printer (which I never got an update about), then almost 90 days after I called to ask about status and an agent sent the back office a reminder they finally printed the card

Lesson is: keep following up and dont trust the online system

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
Hello,
I have applied through PR Portal on October -22 for PR card renewal but still no updates..
What about your application? Have you received your card?
Did you receive all updates in your email??
In my case not received an AOR yet.
I would appreciate if you could share.It would be helpful as I am in the same situation.
Thank you
Yes I received my PR card, it took them exactly 6 months to process it. I requested ATIP report and then sent them several webforms. Did you register for Gckey? If you are already registered, then search for your application.

drdenil

Jul 4, 2014
Yes I received my PR card, it took them exactly 6 months to process it. I requested ATIP report and then sent them several webforms. Did you register for Gckey? If you are already registered, then search for your application.
Thank you for your reply.
Yes I have registered for GC key. My application is still under eligibility review. Not able to track it in eCAS.
I raised webforms and tried calling them but they are saying that application is under process. 4 months have passed but its still under eligibility review. I don't know what to do now.

Thanks

CanadianDreamer@TO

Jul 23, 2021
Thank you for your reply.
Yes I have registered for GC key. My application is still under eligibility review. Not able to track it in eCAS.
I raised webforms and tried calling them but they are saying that application is under process. 4 months have passed but its still under eligibility review. I don't know what to do now.

Thanks
Hi, I am in the same boat as you. can you confirm on how to register for eCAS?

CanadianDreamer@TO

Jul 23, 2021
What is a ATIP report and how to request it? Do we need to register somewhere for the ATIP report? I am in the same boat as you

Miri Vazquez

Jul 31, 2020
I applied to renew my PR card online through the PR renewal portal. I submitted my application 26th June 2022. its been over 3.5 months and the status online still shows submitted with no update. I sent a webform 2 weeks ago and no response:

I called IRCC and asked whats going on, the agent informs me my application was APPROVED on 17th August and sent for printing, and that in the print office they could not process my picture (he was not clear why, the online portal checks the picture before submitting and picture conforms to pixels and standards), and that they asked for a new picture - obviously never reflected in the application NOR have I received any email or any spam email (I disabled my spam filters and I read every email I get)

The agent put a note in my file to share with the office that I didnt get an update, I don't know what will be next and how will they contact me, but this is my case so far

Sharing this with everyone to: 1) call and ask if you suspect soething is not progressing because seems the online portal is not mature, and B) I cannot say if paper would have been better or overcome this issue, the online system works and processing time is reasonable (26th June to 17th Aug) but then afterwards it failed

Disclaimer: I just submitted my citizenship application and I went with Paper now, still waiting for my AOR
Could you share the phone number you used to contact them please?