NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
And when I check how to appy PRTD from my country, it says appy via email, do you know anything about it?
thanks
https://ircc.canada.ca/english/where-submit-application.asp?lob=travel-document&country=UZ
The link that you provided says you can apply online.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uzbekistan
If you’re applying from the country shown above
You can now apply online to get a permanent resident travel document.

Answer to your question on Pilot PRTD, I believe agent was referring to PR Portal where you can apply for PRTD. Pilot project would mean those who can apply PRTD from within Canada. So if you want to apply for PRTD you can try applying through PR Portal.

Reactions: Sanjar718

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
The link that you provided says you can apply online.

Uzbekistan
If you’re applying from the country shown above
You can now apply online to get a permanent resident travel document.

Answer to your question on Pilot PRTD, I believe agent was referring to PR Portal where you can apply for PRTD. Pilot project would mean those who can apply PRTD from within Canada. So if you want to apply for PRTD you can try applying through PR Portal.
Thank you. I hate this, its soo risky, you go abroad and hell knows when you return, you cant plan anything, and you cant buy round trip airplane tickets which is more expensive than two one way tickets ....

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
I applied to renew my PR card online through the PR renewal portal. I submitted my application 26th June 2022. its been over 3.5 months and the status online still shows submitted with no update. I sent a webform 2 weeks ago and no response:

I called IRCC and asked whats going on, the agent informs me my application was APPROVED on 17th August and sent for printing, and that in the print office they could not process my picture (he was not clear why, the online portal checks the picture before submitting and picture conforms to pixels and standards), and that they asked for a new picture - obviously never reflected in the application NOR have I received any email or any spam email (I disabled my spam filters and I read every email I get)

The agent put a note in my file to share with the office that I didnt get an update, I don't know what will be next and how will they contact me, but this is my case so far

Sharing this with everyone to: 1) call and ask if you suspect soething is not progressing because seems the online portal is not mature, and B) I cannot say if paper would have been better or overcome this issue, the online system works and processing time is reasonable (26th June to 17th Aug) but then afterwards it failed

Disclaimer: I just submitted my citizenship application and I went with Paper now, still waiting for my AOR
Hi @hazim84
Did you get any response?

skarme312

Aug 2, 2017
I too have been stuck with this printing error. I however sent a paper based application. Do any of you have significant travel history? I have a lot early on as a PR. However agent says the application is likely approved and there is no administrative issues. Strictly a production issue. This is beyong bizarre. Like a freaking printer takes months to fix?

aia04

May 5, 2016
Did you receive your application number via email after submitting your application?
I haven't received anything since then.
I can't contact an agent as the call center requires my application number. @.@

I applied to renew my PR card online through the PR renewal portal. I submitted my application 26th June 2022. its been over 3.5 months and the status online still shows submitted with no update. I sent a webform 2 weeks ago and no response:

I called IRCC and asked whats going on, the agent informs me my application was APPROVED on 17th August and sent for printing, and that in the print office they could not process my picture (he was not clear why, the online portal checks the picture before submitting and picture conforms to pixels and standards), and that they asked for a new picture - obviously never reflected in the application NOR have I received any email or any spam email (I disabled my spam filters and I read every email I get)

The agent put a note in my file to share with the office that I didnt get an update, I don't know what will be next and how will they contact me, but this is my case so far

Sharing this with everyone to: 1) call and ask if you suspect soething is not progressing because seems the online portal is not mature, and B) I cannot say if paper would have been better or overcome this issue, the online system works and processing time is reasonable (26th June to 17th Aug) but then afterwards it failed

Disclaimer: I just submitted my citizenship application and I went with Paper now, still waiting for my AOR

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
I too have been stuck with this printing error. I however sent a paper based application. Do any of you have significant travel history? I have a lot early on as a PR. However agent says the application is likely approved and there is no administrative issues. Strictly a production issue. This is beyong bizarre. Like a freaking printer takes months to fix?
Any updates?

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
Did you receive your application number via email after submitting your application?
I haven't received anything since then.
I can't contact an agent as the call center requires my application number. @.@
You will receive AOR with the application number. When did you send your application?

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022

@hazim84 any update?