+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Renewal Local Office 2019/2020

aaz2019

Jan 8, 2020
I was requested the same documents and I sent passport copies, exit entry report, report cards, and lease agreement. Hope to get news soon, this is really annoying at times lol
So they told you that your kids application has been translated to local office? Did they asked them for interviews or so? I’m not sure but did you sent as much as you can of proof?
personally I sent everything you could imagine ( employers letter,hydro bill, visits record from hosoand family doctor, my lease agreement) did you include the reports from your kids school for that period?

Harryhere101

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Yes for kids, the major one is school reports. Kids dont own credit cards or employment history because ofcourse they are kids. No interview or anything has been requested? Are you in Ontario?

aaz2019

Jan 8, 2020
Yes for kids, the major one is school reports. Kids dont own credit cards or employment history because ofcourse they are kids. No interview or anything has been requested? Are you in Ontario?
No I am in Vancouver.
did you contact your local MP? because I did when my application took longer than normal processing time.

aaz2019

Jan 8, 2020
So did u contact them after the requested documents were given? Do u think it helped in any way?
I tried to contacted call centre and web form and they did not give me a helpful information (they said application under process and processing time
is vary), after that I contacted my local MP and I signed the authorization form.

Laxmi74

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
No I am in Vancouver.
did you contact your local MP? because I did when my application took longer than normal processing time.
Hi, How did you contact local visa office ? They cleary indicated that it is only by appointment .... Thank you in advance.

Laxmi74

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
here is my final updates

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on November 27, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 18, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on December 18, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 23, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on February 14, 2020.

Good luck to you.
Congrats AAZ2019...fantastic news

aaz2019

Jan 8, 2020
Hi, How did you contact local visa office ? They cleary indicated that it is only by appointment .... Thank you in advance.
Hi
I have contact my local office and I told them I would like to schedule an appointment with my MP but when they asked me about my issue ( O was contacted them by email) they said no need
To meet the MP they can help me without coming so they sent me an authorization form and I sighed it and I sent back to them. once they received the form they contacted the IRCC on my behalf. I got the approval after 10 days

omarafa

Nov 7, 2019
Hello,

Here's my timeline
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on March 19, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 1, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 1, 2019.
DECISION MADE TODAY (21st Feb). No more documents were required. I emailed through the web form and they informed me the renewal is approved and the PR card is sent for production. I will update this post once I receive it.

I contacted the MP office twice, in Nov and early Feb. Not sure if that affected processing it.

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hello,

Here's my timeline
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on March 19, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 1, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 1, 2019.
DECISION MADE TODAY (21st Feb). No more documents were required. I emailed through the web form and they informed me the renewal is approved and the PR card is sent for production. I will update this post once I receive it.

I contacted the MP office twice, in Nov and early Feb. Not sure if that affected processing it.
Hi Omarafa, thank you for sharing timeline, did you have RO issue to cause your case taking so long?