+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR REFUSED!!!! Please help!! :(

desperatehuman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SpoonRaccoon said:
Still waiting. My story is messed up... I added my wife in July and they moved my received date to July and said my application will be processed with the applications from July 2014 even though I initially submitted it in March 2014.
Did your ecas received date changed to july from march?
or ur ecas still says received on march ** 2014?

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tina - Did you order the GCMS notes of your PR application? Please do this asap..and you can see under correspondence whether they have received it or not. There will be more details about the refusal as well.
Also there will be a history of notes - showing whether you were approved initially or not.

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
Sorry to hear this.

I didn't know the federal government/CIC did these kinds of checks after a province has already nominated. What province nominated you, and what capacity (e.g. family, work sponsor, etc). From the sound of it (regarding relationship with partner) it sounds like family?

Get a lawyer and good luck!

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
@vermanaman: yes, I did ordered my gcms notes a week ago....@spoonracoon: my ecas still says IP....@bincanada: The reason that they gave me is that I failed to send the documents that were asked last dec 3, 2014, but I actually sent if before the deadline that they gave me....

All I have now is faith with the lawyer that I spoke with this morning. I hope he will be able to win the case....I dont know what badluck im gettin all the time....Is this trial or what....Im so down already...Dont know what will happen next...Im on implied status right now because of my Refused work permit ...I need to wait for the decision of my new WP application....I hope they dont refuse it again.

What fate and luck have brought me to Canada :( :( :(

laviyash

May 8, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014 cc charged 05th Jan
Nomination.....
PER 28th January,2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
19th Feb,2015
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Medicals uploaded by doctor-11-04-2015 Ecas 3rd line:22-04-2015 PCC Sent:May 6,15
Passport Req..
May23,2015..☺☺4th LINE DM-MAY25,2015, PASSPORT RECEIVED(CIC):May 26,2015 PP RETURN TRACKER ACTIVATE-JUNE04,2015
VISA ISSUED...
May27,2015..Received pp frm CIC:June5,2015
LANDED..........
June05,2015...Journey complete!!
tinacraigg said:
@ vermanaman: yes, I did ordered my gcms notes a week ago.... @ spoonracoon: my ecas still says IP.... @ bincanada: The reason that they gave me is that I failed to send the documents that were asked last dec 3, 2014, but I actually sent if before the deadline that they gave me....

All I have now is faith with the lawyer that I spoke with this morning. I hope he will be able to win the case....I dont know what badluck im gettin all the time....Is this trial or what....Im so down already...Dont know what will happen next...Im on implied status right now because of my Refused work permit ...I need to wait for the decision of my new WP application....I hope they dont refuse it again.

What fate and luck have brought me to Canada :( :( :(
i got my pnp application rejected twice..work permit rejection twice...came to canada on work permit then switched to visitors and then i went for study permit..i know how i survived here,so i can understand your situation..dont worry and keep faith in god..all the best!!!

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
laviyash said:
i got my pnp application rejected twice..work permit rejection twice...came to canada on work permit then switched to visitors and then i went for study permit..i know how i survived here,so i can understand your situation..dont worry and keep faith in god..all the best!!!

Thanks Laviyash!

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
I am not sure if my suggestion works for you. But i think it's no harm to try when you have no choice.

You can talk to a local member of parliament. Ask them to hep you to explain the case to CIC and reopen your case. Show them all the evidences you had.

Somehow, these MPs have a private channel to directly contact CIC and normally, CIC will get back to them in a week. In my case, I got the response within 2 days.

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
What province nominated you? It sounds like an odd case, I rarely hear of CIC requesting proof of funds on a PNP application.

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
karenv said:
I am not sure if my suggestion works for you. But i think it's no harm to try when you have no choice.

You can talk to a local member of parliament. Ask them to hep you to explain the case to CIC and reopen your case. Show them all the evidences you had.

Somehow, these MPs have a private channel to directly contact CIC and normally, CIC will get back to them in a week. In my case, I got the response within 2 days.

Thanks karen! But how would i check them? how to contact them?

MP89

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2014
Doc's Request.
31-03-2015 (Schedule A)
Nomination.....
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
21-01-2015
Med's Request
27-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Passport Req..
15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2015
tinacraigg said:
Thanks karen! But how would i check them? how to contact them?
Google the MP in your city and then you can find their contact info. Make an appointment and then you can explain your case.

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
My boss emailed CIC the next day that I got my Refusal. He also sent a letter to the MP Here in Nova Scotia. I hired a lawyer also to work on my case. But I dont want to be too confident because I have been getting a lot of refusals and bad luck one after another. Even my WP was refused. When I called the NS PNP office, the officer who approved my PNP was shocked with the WP refusal because she is the one who sent me a supporting letter last year and this year. And she said that the supporting letter is a good proof and replacement for LMIA.

Im just wondering if there is any case like mine that happened in the past. I hope there is still hope with my application because i honestly sent them the documents that they requested for my PR application. Why would CIC be so unfair. I don't know why they would email me and tell me that my app was refused because I never sent them all the docs that was requested.
The CIC office is questionable with how they approved applications. How does they deal 1 application after another. What bad luck ive gotten into...My heart is still sinking. I cant sleep, eat and work good because of this matter.
And Im scared that 1 day, I will just get a call that I needed to leave Canada :( :( :(

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desperatehuman said:
Did your ecas received date changed to july from march?
or ur ecas still says received on march ** 2014?
My ecas changed to July from March.

CNCA

Apr 19, 2015
Not sure if you were refused by the CIC through their PNP, can you apply through CEC? that way you dont even need a employer letter everytime.

desperatehuman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SpoonRaccoon said:
My ecas changed to July from March.
Interesting!! I applied in april 2014 and I added my spouse in feb 2015. But my ecas still says april 2014. Hopefully it wont change to feb 2015 :(