+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR REFUSED!!!! Please help!! :(

cosmo777

Star Member
May 15, 2014
tinacraigg said:
Thanks karen! But how would i check them? how to contact them?

Hi Tina,

When my friend sent his "letter of explanation" to CIC after being asked for an additional document he received a confirmation email stating something like " thank you.... your document has been received...an agent will be in touch shortly".

Did you happen to receive an email similar to the one received by my friend after you sent CIC your additional documents?

Thanks

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
cosmo777 said:
tinacraigg said:
Thanks karen! But how would i check them? how to contact them?

Hi Tina,

When my friend sent his "letter of explanation" to CIC after being asked for an additional document he received a confirmation email stating something like " thank you.... your document has been received...an agent will be in touch shortly".

Did you happen to receive an email similar to the one received by my friend after you sent CIC your additional documents?

Thanks

Hi Cosmo!

No, I didnt receive an email. Thats 1 of the reason why sometimes its good to have an agent to guide me like things like this.
God knows how long is the waiting game. Ive read some forums that says some people waited 4-5 yrs.
And reading an article about immigration making a lot of mistakes in their decisions. How can people trust them. What kind of government they have.
Ive contacted my MP also. They sent an email to CIC already. My lawyer did his part too. Now im clueluess whats next. I was thinking to reapply again. But everytime I think of that, my knees feels weak. It means I needed to apply for Prov Nominee again before I can start the application for PR. It means I needed to take another IELTS language test again and alot of applications and collecting documents again. My Work permit application is still pending. Im not sure if they will REFUSE again. ai dont want to give a bad impression to the govt of Canada but I feel like all I do is give my money to them by reapplying all the time. I pay my taxes very well too.
Very frustrated and sad. How long still before I can see my family. Its hard to live by yourself and encountering these problems. Sometimes im longing to just cry to my family's shoulder but I cant :(

cosmo777

Star Member
May 15, 2014
tinacraigg said:
Hi Cosmo!

No, I didnt receive an email. Thats 1 of the reason why sometimes its good to have an agent to guide me like things like this.
God knows how long is the waiting game. Ive read some forums that says some people waited 4-5 yrs.
And reading an article about immigration making a lot of mistakes in their decisions. How can people trust them. What kind of government they have.
Ive contacted my MP also. They sent an email to CIC already. My lawyer did his part too. Now im clueluess whats next. I was thinking to reapply again. But everytime I think of that, my knees feels weak. It means I needed to apply for Prov Nominee again before I can start the application for PR. It means I needed to take another IELTS language test again and alot of applications and collecting documents again. My Work permit application is still pending. Im not sure if they will REFUSE again. ai dont want to give a bad impression to the govt of Canada but I feel like all I do is give my money to them by reapplying all the time. I pay my taxes very well too.
Very frustrated and sad. How long still before I can see my family. Its hard to live by yourself and encountering these problems. Sometimes im longing to just cry to my family's shoulder but I cant :(

Hi Tina,
Thanks for the reply...

You've come too far to give-up now...hang in there!!!

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you have all evidence then u have last option which is canadian justice court . u can go
to immigration appeal tribunal . ofcourse it will costly .

atupa101

Jun 26, 2015
Hello Forumite, Please can you advise me on the below. When I was sending my application to CIC Canada. I didn't indicate that I was denied Visa to one of the countries but now I have been given an updated form IMM5669E ( Background/ Declaration Form). Should I open up to the Visa office that I have been denied before or I should keep quiet and fill what I have filled before now. Your advise will be highly appreciated

desperatehuman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atupa101 said:
Hello Forumite, Please can you advise me on the below. When I was sending my application to CIC Canada. I didn't indicate that I was denied Visa to one of the countries but now I have been given an updated form IMM5669E ( Background/ Declaration Form). Should I open up to the Visa office that I have been denied before or I should keep quiet and fill what I have filled before now. Your advise will be highly appreciated
To which country it is? Is it to usa?

nudang99

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2015
Nomination.....
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
December 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
August 3 2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 16 2016
LANDED..........
August 18 2016
Tinagraigg,
How is your PR application now? Are you successful with appeal their decision?
I'm on the same boat and would like to know.

BalticSea

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
That is unbelievable....whats the reason? Didnt receive documents?
That makes me worry. I also had to send additional documwnts and no news after that. Hope everything will be fine with your applications

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Hello All,

So I completed my landing process today at the North Portal Border in no time and less effort, the border services personnel that attended to us was very friendly and didn't even ask me any question at all.

I would like to seize this golden opportunity to say thank you to all that started this journey with me, to those that finished the journey before me and with me, as well as those that are yet to finish theirs. It has really been a rewarding experience knowing you all from diverse background, and sharing your valuable advice and thoughts which I would say made this forum thick, vibrant, memorable and interesting. I specifically want to wish those that are yet to get IP, DM or PPR all the very best in this odyssey, hang on tight and sooner or later you all will end this journey with a bright smile ;D Weeping may last all through the night but your joy will surely come in the morning.

Once again thank you all and I hope our path will cross again.

Anatalia

Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
delgado77, congrats!

Do you know why it took much longer for you than other forum members for example?
for you its 17 months right? Most people here get in 11-12months.. was there any issue or just slow officer I guess?

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Anatalia said:
delgado77, congrats!

Do you know why it took much longer for you than other forum members for example?
for you its 17 months right? Most people here get in 11-12months.. was there any issue or just slow officer I guess?
Thank you Anatalia!

To the best of my knowledge, there were quite some few issues that arose during my application process, which are not perculiar to me alone though. They include expired passport, medical re-assessment, my wife's police clearance certificate was scrutinized because it was printed online with a digital signature. I'm not actually certain if there are others issues best known to CIC that could have delayed the process.

piyek

Aug 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18 2014
Doc's Request.
February 19 2014
Nomination.....
June 16, 2014
AOR Received.
June 16, 2014
IELTS Request
January, 18 2014
Med's Request
August, 16 2014
Dear All,

On behalf of my friend, I would like to asking few question regarding Refusal Letter which My friend received a Refusal Letter last week which is regard of her daughter was has syndrome..so please find below the detail :

She applied for Provincial Nominee Program which has been almost 4 Years she fighting with that which her daughter has syndrome and base on the refusal letter that she can not be able to bring her daughter migrate to Canada with her, and has been 3 years CIC back forward asking a lot of Documents specially Medical condition Document from her daughter and now she is so frustrated with this situation and does know what to do about this situation, in this time on behalf of her I would like to asking couples of inquiry that I am hoping you guys can be able to give little situation please find below :

1. How she can be able to start appeal the case ? please could you guys brief me step by step
2. Any suggestion for the lawyer in Canada that she can be able to discuss about her case?
3. She still have 2 more Years Working permit until 2018, so did she have to going back to Philippine or just finish her Working permit and start to appeal or she can be able to star the appeal her case right away ?
4. Basically How long that it take if you want to appeal the refusal case ?
5. How much chance ddo she have if she will appeal her case ?

Once again thank you so much for your time to read my message and looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible

Regard,

piyek