+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR processing for 2021

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Really want to process faster? I applied in August? How long will it take to process my case
In your case, hopeful they will start your application in April. Good thing is, you don't have dependant, provided everything is filled up properly, it will be straight forward imo. It can be before that timeline as they are working to clear backlog and they are not issuing ITA for EE.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
In your case, hopeful they will start your application in April. Good thing is, you don't have dependant, provided everything is filled up properly, it will be straight forward imo. It can be before that timeline as they are working to clear backlog and they are not issuing ITA for EE.
Yes, according to this calculation, we submit the application in August, and it is time to handle our case in March next year! Hope to speed up

Star_hoor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Hi Friends,

Today i checked randomly٫ this site: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
i found it :

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on December 2, 2021.
My application is in process, but i could not link to my cic account. I have not yet received an email from IRCC about it, just received temporary application number May 20, 2021.

I'm so happy.

Last edited:

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Hi Friends,

Today i checked randomly٫ this site: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
i found it :

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 13, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on December 2, 2021.
My application is in process, but i could not link to my cic account. I have not yet received an email from IRCC.

I'm so happy.
The application for May has already been processed, and it really feels faster!

Reactions: Star_hoor

Granger21

Dec 1, 2021
You’re welcome. The whole process has a processing time of about 22 months presently and there’s no timeframe for each milestone known to us. However, it could be less or more than the 22months depending on each case and how fast you can respond to their requests. I will advise that you link your application to your account to cut out the manual process so that responses can be faster. Be patient and in no time you’ll get your PR.
Today i got mail that eligibility passed and I passed the medical exam.

Reactions: Mr.G singh

Granger21

Dec 1, 2021
Hi guys as i wrote yesterday i have passed the medical exam and got eligibility passed mail. Today i got mail that my PR has been approved. This all happened within 24 hours. They asked me to upload picture and address etc. I have applied to PR 10 March 2021

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Hi guys as i wrote yesterday i have passed the medical exam and got eligibility passed mail. Today i got mail that my PR has been approved. This all happened within 24 hours. They asked me to upload picture and address etc. I have applied to PR 10 March 2021
Congratulations, it's really fast! Happy for you, which city are you in? I applied in August!