+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR processing for 2021

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi guys as i wrote yesterday i have passed the medical exam and got eligibility passed mail. Today i got mail that my PR has been approved. This all happened within 24 hours. They asked me to upload picture and address etc. I have applied to PR 10 March 2021
Congrats buddy

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I submitted it through the new online portal. I don’t know the speed of the new online portal and paper application! I really hope that all of this will end soon and get the Maple Leaf Card sooner! According to the current situation of the trial eight months later, I should be able to receive an email to start the trial of my case in March 2022!

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Hi guys as i wrote yesterday i have passed the medical exam and got eligibility passed mail. Today i got mail that my PR has been approved. This all happened within 24 hours. They asked me to upload picture and address etc. I have applied to PR 10 March 2021
Congrats Pally. I’ happy for you. It’s good news and it was swift. I pray it should be this quick for all of us.

Do you have dependents in or outside Canada?

Reactions: TorontoYyz

Granger21

Dec 1, 2021
Congrats Pally. I’ happy for you. It’s good news and it was swift. I pray it should be this quick for all of us.

Do you have dependents in or outside Canada?
Nope I dont have any dependent in my application. i have applied only for myself. I hope you can get any good news soon as well. I think I should wait Copr right now , dont know what is the next step now.

Reactions: Chimurenga 4

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
So, this is my timeline after i`ve sent my pr application to case proccessing center ..
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on October 18, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. You entered Canada at the OSC - Operations Support Centre office on December 6, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
but when i got my eCopr , my wife was included in my eCopr and today she got the pr portal invitation under my account and submitted necessary documents for her as well..i think we will get the pr cards both in the same time before end of this year..
but please do not pay attention to linked account information on ircc web site..it still shows 14 more months to complete my application..i did not link my application there until i got my letter..when i got that i linked it and i saw the difference because i knew that it wont show the correct timeline for my application..

Reactions: Here4help

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
So, this is my timeline after i`ve sent my pr application to case proccessing center ..
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on October 18, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. You entered Canada at the OSC - Operations Support Centre office on December 6, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
but when i got my eCopr , my wife was included in my eCopr and today she got the pr portal invitation under my account and submitted necessary documents for her as well..i think we will get the pr cards both in the same time before end of this year..
but please do not pay attention to linked account information on ircc web site..it still shows 14 more months to complete my application..i did not link my application there until i got my letter..when i got that i linked it and i saw the difference because i knew that it wont show the correct timeline for my application..
I wish you, I really envy you, I hope I can feel you happy

Refugeeinquiry

Dec 4, 2020
they received my application 10 march 2021
they asked additional document 8 november 2021
medical passed 8 december 2021
eligibility passed 8 december 2021
Decision Made and they asked upload picture 9 december 2021
Congratulations! I have my father applying PR on March 1st. I think just matter of luck. However, would you mind to tell us how did you receive you decision. Was it throught mail or Email.

Babaac

Jul 28, 2014
Congratulation

Granger21

Dec 1, 2021
Congratulations! I have my father applying PR on March 1st. I think just matter of luck. However, would you mind to tell us how did you receive you decision. Was it throught mail or Email.
Thank you! I got email each time and within 24 hours i got 4 different mail , next day they updated my gckey account but i got them before my gckey updated. In the same day after pre arrival , medical passed etc they have asked me some questions and they sent me another mail with link password and username. i have uploaded photo and address there , and now waiting the final step.

Granger21

Dec 1, 2021
Guys i dont know why but IRCC so fast , i have sent my photo and address this morning and i was waiting COPR i thought i will get it in next 3-5 days but they sent me 6 hours later. So i got my Copr as well. I wish you all good luck. I hope you guys get PR as soon as possible. Best wishes guys!

Reactions: Sheekritee

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Guys i dont know why but IRCC so fast , i have sent my photo and address this morning and i was waiting COPR i thought i will get it in next 3-5 days but they sent me 6 hours later. So i got my Copr as well. I wish you all good luck. I hope you guys get PR as soon as possible. Best wishes guys!
Happy for you.

IRCC not always fast.
I got my pre-arrival letter on October 21,but no updates till now.