+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR processing for 2021

9999Sam

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Hi guys, I just received in Annex A – Pre-email – Invitation, I'm outside of Canada right now, what will happen?

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Good morning everyone , I just got my eCopr letter and downloaded it I get it at 9:03am..it was so quick .. now I’m going to get my card .. so this journey is finished for me, and another chapter is starting on our life..I wish everyone to get their positive decision/eCopr in a very soon time ..

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Good morning everyone , I just got my eCopr letter and downloaded it I get it at 9:03am..it was so quick .. now I’m going to get my card .. so this journey is finished for me, and another chapter is starting on our life..I wish everyone to get their positive decision/eCopr in a very soon time ..
Your timeline please

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Congrats bro! I applied about 2 weeks after you (early march) and my status on Ecas is medical received and my case process start date is 25 october, Wish me luck to have same fast procedure as you, congrats Again!

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Congrats bro! I applied about 2 weeks after you (early march) and my status on Ecas is medical received and my case process start date is 25 october, Wish me luck to have same fast procedure as you, congrats Again!
I really envy you, I will submit it online in August! Don't know when it can be handled? Very urgent, too difficult! torment

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm checking so many cases ,talking to so many claimants and also I have a very close friend in ircc and he works on the cpc..yes it's a little include luck but most of it is coming from your whole background and case .. that's what he is telling me and this is the only thing he is talking to me about cases lol .. im so happy and wish the same for all of our friends who are still waiting for their decisions, pr process and all..
Hello @jasonsoy
Can you clarify on this line... I couldnt connect
yes it's a little include luck but most of it is coming from your whole background and case .. that's what he is telling me and this is the only thing he is talking to me about cases lol

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Congrats buddy

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Hello @jasonsoy
Can you clarify on this line... I couldnt connect
yes it's a little include luck but most of it is coming from your whole background and case .. that's what he is telling me and this is the only thing he is talking to me about cases lol
Its kinda true, for example if you live as a resident in a country other than your home country for a priod of time your background check step is gonna take alot more time than some one directly come from home country to canada

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Congratulations pal. All the best as we march on. Victory is certain.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Its kinda true, for example if you live as a resident in a country other than your home country for a priod of time your background check step is gonna take alot more time than some one directly come from home country to canada
I see, thank you for clarify this. It make sense. I suppose it is the same if you have dependant from outside of Canada

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
I see they are now processing some of the May 2021 application
Very possible and it’s a welcome development. I guess they want to reduce the processing time to a more reasonable length of time. 22 months is way too long for someone who has been living in the country for sometime now.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Very possible and it’s a welcome development. I guess they want to reduce the processing time to a more reasonable length of time. 22 months is way too long for someone who has been living in the country for sometime now.
Really want to process faster? I applied in August? How long will it take to process my case

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
i feel reliefed right now .. there is nothing bothers me on ID side of the life .. it was a real test for me and for my wife and i think we passed it :) i wish you the fast result for sure .. im just waiting for my pr card to get it on my hand .. i think it will be in my mailbox in a week or so.