+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR processing for 2021

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Did you also get your eCopr on the portal? If so, how long after uploading your photos?
I just uploaded my photo and my address today 1-2 hour ago .. I think I'm going to get it during this week..do you have any idea how long does it take to get the eCopr ? Usually it takes 3-5 business day but I'm not sure though..

Reactions: elkapelka

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
I just uploaded my photo and my address today 1-2 hour ago .. I think I'm going to get it during this week..do you have any idea how long does it take to get the eCopr ? Usually it takes 3-5 business day but I'm not sure though..
Which office sent you the email? Etobicoke?

elkapelka

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
No idea. We uploaded photos and address last Tuesday, Nov 30. Still no eCopr.

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
No. What I mean is what office did you receive the first portal email from. It shows at the end of the email subject.
I'm checking for 15 minutes and there is no office name/location mentioned on any of any of their emails..it just says virtual landing unit

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Oh ok. You should get it in the coming days. The IRCC office in Etobicoke is the only office that take weeks to issue the eCoPR.
I'm going to share my whole timeline whenever I get the eCopr .. but thanks to God I believe that my whole progress was so smooth and fast ..