+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR portal waiting for photo approval

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
Hey, guys, I received the mail from the office on August 26 I submit the photos in the next day 27.
I`m waiting for my eCOPR until now.
I sent two web forms to these guys they answer the same msg that I should wait.
But they don't say for how long

Confirmation PR august 22
access to the portal on august 26
Submited photos and address: 27
eCOPR: waiting until now
PRCArd : just good to know.
Office etobicoke
That's soooo weird. But I know another person, also from July, 2nd email but no sign of eCOPR...

Reactions: Kareena117

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
I got my CoPR and submitted address and phone in Nov 19th, the photo still in review and no any update in GC key now, my CoPR was issued at Calgary office, will my pr card still be processed at that office or it might transfer to another office? I have to cancelled my air tickets twice! Every time call IRCC, only Afghanistan priority, I just don't think they got phone call from Afghanistan all the time and not able to help a little bit to check on our applications. Just excuse after an excuse. How some of my friends can get within 2 weeks? Are we really in the same system?!!!!

wang900328

May 27, 2019
The same thing for my wife too.

My wife received her eCoPR in Sep, and her photo was rejected once from the PR Portal. After re-uploading a new photo, there is no any update anymore. It's still in review with IRCC so far.

She has a full-time job in Canada and is living with me, but I don't know if her expired eCoPR and the still unreviewed photo could affect her PR...

Last edited:

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
The same thing for my wife too.

My wife received her eCoPR in Sep, and her photo was rejected once from the PR Portal. After re-uploading a new photo, there is no any update anymore. It's still in review with IRCC so far.

She has a full-time job in Canada and is living with me, but I don't know if her expired eCoPR and the still unreviewed photo could affect her PR...
what do you mean by "expired eCoPR?" they don't expire....that's the date that you had to land by

wang900328

May 27, 2019
what do you mean by "expired eCoPR?" they don't expire....that's the date that you had to land by
My wife is an inland applicant and she doesn't need landing.

Normally the eCoPR's valid period should be one year but my wife's issue date was Sep 2 and expired on Oct 12, which is wired.

vjdhariwal

Jun 25, 2014
Hi. I got the request to submit the information for online Portal. I sent the required information through email but at the same time I created my portal as well by myself. I received reply from immigration with my new id and temporary password but when I try to login it says, username exist already. and it is not letting me to login into my portal. Did anyone else had the same issue? Please let me know what could be the solution

Thanks in Advance

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
I spoke to my immigration consultant and he said how I long have been waiting for my PR card is now on the "extreme end" of scenarios.....I can't even get onto an agent to do anything because they're always busy. My family who I havent seen in two years are flying to the states next month and I can't even go i'm so angry at this point! It's been 7 months this week waiting.....
my heart goes out to everyone else waiting, the inconsistency is so frustrating!!!

NikolaJ

Feb 11, 2022
I am in the same situation! Getting really frustrated now, have you received yours by any chance since, we have a similar timeline? I have been waiting since June 30th just for my photo approval. I have sent an email to the IRCC (the one listed on the confirmation email you get after you submit) and I have had no reply. Do you know if you can still cross the US border if it is past the "Valid to" date on you eCOPR? The eCOPR says valid to March 11th will I still be able to cross the US border after that or am I stuck in Canada past that?
I spoke to my immigration consultant and he said how I long have been waiting for my PR card is now on the "extreme end" of scenarios.....I can't even get onto an agent to do anything because they're always busy. My family who I havent seen in two years are flying to the states next month and I can't even go i'm so angry at this point! It's been 7 months this week waiting.....
my heart goes out to everyone else waiting, the inconsistency is so frustrating!!!

NikolaJ

Feb 11, 2022
Is it normal to wait for 60 days and still not approve mail and photo in the portal?
I received my eCOPR the one week after I uploaded my photo and confirmed that I am in Canada on the portal. However, I have been waiting 7 month for my photo to be approved so I can receive my PR card. So yes, it is normal to wait over 60 days for the photo to be approved in some cases.

• Angry
Reactions: LaniS

faujikid

Dec 16, 2021
Same Here
Portal email: September 14th
Declaration approved: September 21st
Received eCoPR: September 22nd
PR card: Still waiting…

My photo and address still under review
How can be your address still be under review if you have downloaded eCOPR?