fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
I am waiting for my new/initial PR card to received for 6 months now. No update from IRCC and I can not reach any IRCC representative as well. Really frustrated in waiting. Any one know any way to know the status?
Hi! Was your application sent through mail or online? I would recommend reaching to your local MP, that’s the only thing that worked for me. After 2 months of not getting any updates, my local MP was able to confirm that my application was approved and I received my card on the mail a few weeks later.

Reactions: paneka penalty

lenzlenin

Oct 29, 2020
Hi! Was your application sent through mail or online? I would recommend reaching to your local MP, that’s the only thing that worked for me. After 2 months of not getting any updates, my local MP was able to confirm that my application was approved and I received my card on the mail a few weeks later.
i applied through online

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
can you please help in knowing the procedure for reaching MP.. Appreciate your help in this.
ofc! Do you know your VO? Mine was Etobicoke and I live in the Simcoe muskoka county (Barrie, Ontario) so I reached to the MP from that county. You just have to google it, that's how I did it. If you want me, I could look for you. I'll just need to know your VO and where you live.

lenzlenin

Oct 29, 2020
ofc! Do you know your VO? Mine was Etobicoke and I live in the Simcoe muskoka county (Barrie, Ontario) so I reached to the MP from that county. You just have to google it, that's how I did it. If you want me, I could look for you. I'll just need to know your VO and where you live.
thanks, I live in Ontario and Etobicoke was my copr processing office

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Photo uploaded to portal Nov 11th
Ecopr recieved Nov 12th
Mother's pr card received on Nov 22nd.
Father, principal applicant, still waiting.
Both parents, still showing under review in the portal
Weird that mom's card came so fast while dad's is still waiting, if both take long time, I'd be less worried....

Last edited:

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
Have you received any updates? I got a notification from my GC Key with "approved and mailed" update on Monday 22nd and today I got my pr card on the mail.
No updates on my PR portal...I had a representative so not sure I can access my GC key but I can ask him. Congratulations on getting the card!!!!

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
I am waiting for my new/initial PR card to received for 6 months now. No update from IRCC and I can not reach any IRCC representative as well. Really frustrated in waiting. Any one know any way to know the status?
Hey, I'm in the same boat. I managed to speak to an IRCC representative but all they can tell me is it's "still processing". It's such a joke!

Liliz900

Dec 1, 2021
Hello! Im in Quebec, verdun i foind the MP, but Im confusing on how to approach him, how he is able to help me actually? tahnks for your guida ce! i gor my ecoPR Sept 24th and the photo is still under review, no news, i have an urgent trip in 2 weeks, IRCC told me, i just need to wait in Canada! is sooo frustrating!

Reactions: fernandaontario

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
Hello! Im in Quebec, verdun i foind the MP, but Im confusing on how to approach him, how he is able to help me actually? tahnks for your guida ce! i gor my ecoPR Sept 24th and the photo is still under review, no news, i have an urgent trip in 2 weeks, IRCC told me, i just need to wait in Canada! is sooo frustrating!
Same timeline almost september 27th and still waiting.. you cant do anything but wait.

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
If you look for your local MP office's contact, you'll see a phone number and an email address. I called them and talked to his assistant, she was the one that collected my information and kept in touch with updates.

Reactions: Liliz900