+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Portal login information

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hello everyone!

I received an email from IRCC asking for information and all I had to do was reply to it and they would respond with my login information for the PR Portal so I can declare my presence in Canada and submit a photo. I immediately replied and I got an automated response without any login information. It's been 6 days and there still hasn't been any updates. I tried calling the hotline and I checked my spam folder but nothing. Is this normal?

Thank you!
which VO sent that email to you? You might have to wait for 5 to 7 business days. If you've already created the PR Portal account by yourself. IRCC will add a PR Confirmation Case directly into your account. You will get an email notification when it happens.

DianneS97

Aug 9, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-07-2019
which VO sent that email to you? You might have to wait for 5 to 7 business days. If you've already created the PR Portal account by yourself. IRCC will add a PR Confirmation Case directly into your account. You will get an email notification when it happens.
Montreal sent it. It's been a week since I replied to the email so I'm hoping it's delayed because of the long weekend

ThisIsMeHi

Jul 6, 2023
Montreal sent it. It's been a week since I replied to the email so I'm hoping it's delayed because of the long weekend
Same as you. I got my first email on June 28 from Montreal and still waiting for credentials. It seems Montreal is slower compare with others.
Please let me know when you got you credentials.

Reactions: DianneS97

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
mine came from Montreal as well on the 8th day, so i would say you can expect yours in the next 2 3 days, i saw some people got it on weekend as well.

DianneS97

Aug 9, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-07-2019
mine came from Montreal as well on the 8th day, so i would say you can expect yours in the next 2 3 days, i saw some people got it on weekend as well.
Oooh okay this is really reassuring thank you!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Yup. I wish I could speak to an actual person but I keep getting bots when I call their hotline even when I emailed the address they sent me, it just gave an auto-reply
Ya I know it is hard. Just read here that someone is waiting for credentials since 10 months...oh gosh. So unbelievable... I got eCOPR in a week, credentials in a day and PR card in 1.5 months...These days its becoming so much wait...Hope you get yours soon.

DianneS97

Aug 9, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-07-2019
Same as you. I got my first email on June 28 from Montreal and still waiting for credentials. It seems Montreal is slower compare with others.
Please let me know when you got you credentials.
Hello! I got it I hope you got yours too

Reactions: Shabanoo

Angel1489

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Hello, same problem as you. Got email on June 30. As for now there is not sign of the link to PR confirmation. Email came from montreal as well.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I apologize, but I cannot provide specific login information as it may compromise security. However, if you're looking to enhance your PR efforts, consider incorporating SEO services to improve your online visibility and reach.
Regards: move out cleaning
Who's asking you for log in information?

june_007

Jul 18, 2023
HI Everyone!
I got my first email: PR portal information with some required information on june 30th, 2023 and I replied on July 3rd ,2023 .
But I got another email on July 8th that said I need to reply, asking for the same information. So I replied again with the information requested.

Now it has been 10 days after I sent the replies and still didn't receive PR credential email .

Is it normal? Anyone tackled the same situation?? Please advise. TIA.