+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Portal login information

Angel1489

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
HI Everyone!
I got my first email: PR portal information with some required information on june 30th, 2023 and I replied on July 3rd ,2023 .
But I got another email on July 8th that said I need to reply, asking for the same information. So I replied again with the information requested.

Now it has been 10 days after I sent the replies and still didn't receive PR credential email .

Is it normal? Anyone tackled the same situation?? Please advise. TIA.
Pretty much same situation here. Got 1st Email on June 30th and I replied by July 4th. Since then no news about the portal.

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Hello everyone!

I received an email from IRCC asking for information and all I had to do was reply to it and they would respond with my login information for the PR Portal so I can declare my presence in Canada and submit a photo. I immediately replied and I got an automated response without any login information. It's been 6 days and there still hasn't been any updates. I tried calling the hotline and I checked my spam folder but nothing. Is this normal?

Thank you!
Same here

june_007

Jul 18, 2023
Hi Guys
I received my PR log in information email later yesterday!
So mine took exactly 15 days after I replied to the first email. Hopefully you all get yours soon if you haven't got it already.
Just a small observation : my colleague got her in 15 days too last year.Best wishes!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Guys
I received my PR log in information email later yesterday!
So mine took exactly 15 days after I replied to the first email. Hopefully you all get yours soon if you haven't got it already.
Just a small observation : my colleague got her in 15 days too last year.Best wishes!
Congratulations

Reactions: june_007