+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR portal delay (second email) VO Montréal

MahmoodIsmail

Dec 30, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out to check if anyone else has experienced a delay in receiving the second email for the PR portal. I received an email from VO IRCC Montréal on November 27, 2023, instructing me to fill out an attached PDF to create an account for my PR application. I responded on November 28, 2023, but haven't received the second email since. Any insights on the processing time for this stage or any suggestions on what steps I should take would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Patiently waiting….

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out to check if anyone else has experienced a delay in receiving the second email for the PR portal. I received an email from VO IRCC Montréal on November 27, 2023, instructing me to fill out an attached PDF to create an account for my PR application. I responded on November 28, 2023, but haven't received the second email since. Any insights on the processing time for this stage or any suggestions on what steps I should take would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Did you get Portal 2 email? I got P1 Dec 8th and stil no P2..

MahmoodIsmail

Dec 30, 2023
Yes, I got my second email on January 2nd, and then I got my ecopr on January 12. After that, they rejected my pr card photo on January 19, and since then, I am waiting for approving my second photo, and issuing the pr card. Hopefully they approve my photo this time.

Patiently waiting….

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Yes, I got my second email on January 2nd, and then I got my ecopr on January 12. After that, they rejected my pr card photo on January 19, and since then, I am waiting for approving my second photo, and issuing the pr card. Hopefully they approve my photo this time.
That’s good, congrats that you have had movement! Almost two months for me since P1. I spoke with them today and they said as I am a PNP applicant that amount of time is normal. Such a long wait!

MahmoodIsmail

Dec 30, 2023
Hi,
I want to ask you one question. When you got the first email for the portal, which email you providedthem. They usually ask for an email to create an account in the pr portal for you so you can do the declaration and upload your photo and mailing address. I want to make sure if you gave them the same email that you used when you submitted your application first time or you provided them with another email???

Patiently waiting….

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Hi,
I want to ask you one question. When you got the first email for the portal, which email you providedthem. They usually ask for an email to create an account in the pr portal for you so you can do the declaration and upload your photo and mailing address. I want to make sure if you gave them the same email that you used when you submitted your application first time or you provided them with another email???
Hi, yes I used the same email

MahmoodIsmail

Dec 30, 2023
I did the same thing, but that's wrong. You should give them a new email.

I need you to check your pr portal and see if there any case has been created in that account. If so do the declaration and upload your photo and email address.

If they created that case you will get a new box in that portal when you log in name as
View my PR Confirmation

Patiently waiting….

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
I did the same thing, but that's wrong. You should give them a new email.

I need you to check your pr portal and see if there any case has been created in that account. If so do the declaration and upload your photo and email address.

If they created that case you will get a new box in that portal when you log in name as
View my PR Confirmation
I check my or portal constantly. As I have a portal account that was used for my PNP application.

Olena_Ukraine

Jan 26, 2024
Hi friends
How to know if Montreal received my reply to P1?
Can call-centre see this information? I did not receive any auto-reply when answered to P1.