+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR "Inland" landing at CIC office / service canada

smgn

Dec 7, 2017
Calgary
HI al, I need some help. I am trying to book an appointment to land as a PR.

I am calling this number: 1-888-242-2100, but I have no clue which option to select, I can not hear one that says number # to book an appointment to land as a PR.

Thanks and sorry for being dumb!
I feel you. Just went through this quest today. You can pick either the branch that leads you to your application status (1-1-2-2), or the shorter one, about confirmation of your status (1-3-0). I've spent a day to finally get a human answer. Good luck!

Reactions: Tomi2

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Dear Friends
Please let me know if you had to take any appointment for landing in Ottawa office of IRCC

Also, does the walk in is allowed any days of week or specific

Please help

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Dear Friends
Please let me know if you had to take any appointment for landing in Ottawa office of IRCC

Also, does the walk in is allowed any days of week or specific

Please help
Friends

Any information please

emi_130

Apr 23, 2018
hi all, i have done verification of my copr on ircc office, i still haven't received my pr card but i'm scheduled to leave canada soon, i just want to ask if i can still use the single entry immigrant visa stamped on my passport that i've received with my copr, since it is not yet expired. i know it should be used to land to canada for the first time but i've "landed" on ircc office instead, so i'm not sure if that visa is still valid. TYIA.

Canadaagain

Feb 27, 2018
I
hi all, i have done verification of my copr on ircc office, i still haven't received my pr card but i'm scheduled to leave canada soon, i just want to ask if i can still use the single entry immigrant visa stamped on my passport that i've received with my copr, since it is not yet expired. i know it should be used to land to canada for the first time but i've "landed" on ircc office instead, so i'm not sure if that visa is still valid. TYIA.
It's single entry, so only valid for 1 entry.

emi_130

Apr 23, 2018
I

It's single entry, so only valid for 1 entry.

Yes it's single entry but technically i haven't used it because i didn't leave canada and i didn't enter using the single entry visa, i did my landing in IRCC office. when I did my "landing" in IRCC office, they didn't stamp or do anything on my single entry visa that's why i'm not sure if landing in IRCC office makes that single entry visa invalid.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Yes it's single entry but technically i haven't used it because i didn't leave canada and i didn't enter using the single entry visa, i did my landing in IRCC office. when I did my "landing" in IRCC office, they didn't stamp or do anything on my single entry visa that's why i'm not sure if landing in IRCC office makes that single entry visa invalid.
The process is just like coming in through the border. It's on their system already.

Last edited:

bumbabhabak

Jan 28, 2015
Today I got the CoPR and landing visa. I called CIC to make an appointment to land in their Montreal office. The guy over the phone told me that in Montreal you dont need an appointment. You can go anytime in their office from Monday to friday between 7.30am - 4.30pm. I am just wondering is it always like that in Montreal office or recently they have changed the rules? Please share your ideas.

xingyi

Aug 9, 2018
Today I got the CoPR and landing visa. I called CIC to make an appointment to land in their Montreal office. The guy over the phone told me that in Montreal you dont need an appointment. You can go anytime in their office from Monday to friday between 7.30am - 4.30pm. I am just wondering is it always like that in Montreal office or recently they have changed the rules? Please share your ideas.
Hello friend,

Can you please update me that if you went to the Montreal office for the landing process? How did it go?

Thank you so much.

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
CEC (Canadian Experience Class) - Inland
  • June 03 2019 - PPR EMAIL (19 days on my processing time) - 6:29pm - Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa
  • June 04 2019 - Sent documents to Ottawa
  • June 07 2019 - Documents arrived in Ottawa
  • Waiting for approval......
  • Waiting for Tracking.....
  • Waiting for PP..............
  • Landing........................
  • PR Card.......................

Elyssa

Jun 7, 2019
Hi, anyone from british columbia surrey? How long did it takes to get an appointment, i booked thru agent and just said i'm going to receive a feedback for more than 30 days! That's too long! I am leaving canada in few months too. Can anyone give their updated timeline in inland appointment interview please. Thanks

Nileshbhawar007

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Windsor
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-08-2018
Nomination.....
13-07-2018
Hii guys
1 quick question for all
I got my passport and COPR I need to do landing . Is it mandatory to landing together (husband and wife) as we both are In Canada and flagpoling is good option for me as border are full of traffic. So I have USA Visa and my wife doesn’t
So can I do landing first and later on for my wife ,
If it is possible then what’s the procedure to landing for wife ?
Please do reply and thank you kindly