+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
We have got PPR in february before lockdown so my spouse passport got stamped too as she was overseas and submit her passport in her city VFS office.
So that time their were no clause whatsoever
So as per the travel restriction she is exempted because we got approval n stamped before 18th march.
As at February you could have flag-polled

tpraveen.acc

Mar 4, 2020
Hi guys, I received my COPR(Inland applicant) yesterday and it is valid until Sept,11,2020. Here my question is any one completed phone landing, if yes, how many days it took for getting phone call or email from IRCC,after getting COPR.
Please let me know.

Reactions: may2019

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
If you have COPR in hand and stamp on your passport you can email your local office
Which is the local IRCC office in Ontario, Etobicoke or Mississauga? We live in GTA.

Haida

May 15, 2020
Hi guys, I received my COPR(Inland applicant) yesterday and it is valid until Sept,11,2020. Here my question is any one completed phone landing, if yes, how many days it took for getting phone call or email from IRCC,after getting COPR.
Please let me know.
I have been waiting for phone landing since March 17 which was the date I am supposed to have interview in edmonton IRCC office, but till now no response . Hope IRCC resume working to expedite things.

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
Please let me know.
I got CoPR on April 30. Raised a webform and got a generic response. Sent an email to Ottawa office and they have not replied yet. Waiting to get a Phone call/PR email confirmation.

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
congratulations.. If you don’t mind sharing, what was the email content to CPC Ottawa and Winnipeg. Also, did you send separate emails to Ottawa and Winnipeg or one email with both their emails.
@siataheri please share the email content to CPC Ottawa/Winnipeg?

Haida

May 15, 2020
Hello I just Received a PR CONFIRMATION email today.

This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the
documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of
Permanent Residence (COPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that
meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your
unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has
changed, please provide us with your current address.

Do I need to send both copies (client and IRCC copies) or just IRCC copy? And do I need to sign them. Kindly advise

Reactions: may2019 and EE12345