+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hi there, may I ask you a question?
Where did you write your current address on the COPR? I couldn’t find the address section on the document.
Thank you!
I didn't write anything on CoPR. I just put it in an envelope with the photo, wrote the addresses on the envelope, and sent it.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Can someone share Ontario IRCC office email pls.

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
I am waiting since March, the same. My dependent is outside and can't come now. The officer is nice replying my emails. He told they have clear instructions no landing for such applicants, only for those whose all family members inside. I feel really discriminated but what is an option? The officer told to be patient. I just hope they will finally open the offices for regular services soon.
It's very stressful to read that people are getting these emails and asking what's wrong with me? Is it my fault as a main applicant that my dependent outside Canada? I followed all rules and suffered the same but for me and others in the same situation there is no email?!
Sorry, guys, congratulations for everyone who is lucky to allow yourself your family this time and finally get this formality for pr.
You are not alone! It s just so disappointing that IRCC treat us this way.
It would have been better if our overseas dependents are able to submit their passports for visa. We should have been given the decision weather our dependents can travel or not.

Reactions: Limonchella

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
Can u guys share vancouver ircc email address plz.

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
How long did it take you to update your SIN? It's been almost 2 weeks and still haven't heard back from them.
For me, it took 8 business days (requested on April 27 and got the letter on May 7). According to Service Canada, it can take up to 20 business days.
By the way, mine came in an envelope with handwriting, probably because agents are working from home and don't have access to printers. ;)

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
What is the Etobicoke IRCC office email id?

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can u guys share vancouver ircc email address plz.
Vancouver office's email address could be: WST-LandingEnquiries@cic.gc.ca
I had received my landing appointment letter at Vancouver from this address. But when I had emailed this address around 10th March to inquire about the status of appointments, I got an automated generic reply, - "please do not reply. You will not get a reply." It is below.

WST-Landing-Enquiries <WST-LandingEnquiries@cic.gc.ca>
Sat, Mar 21, 3:28 PM
to me
French
English

Translate message
Turn off for: French
Welcome to IRCC Vancouver

***This is an automated message to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail. Please do not reply.***
Thank you for your e-mail. You will not receive a reply.

In order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, all in-person appointments with an IRCC official are cancelled until further notice.
Please note, we are unable to accommodate urgent requests or requests for specific dates/times.
To receive up-to-date information regarding IRCC's response to COVID-19, please refer to the following link. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

For communication with IRCC please refer to the following link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc.html

Reactions: harrysummer