+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

azuredragon

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Good day!

Friends, i just want to solicit your ideas. We (and my wife) already have our CoPR since March 16. Last April 22, i received a mail (through our lawyer) and it was addressed to me that says I am now a Permanent resident ( i am the principal applicant). I was also told to send the CoPR together with a photo to my local IRCC office for PR card processing.

My questions is;
Does it also apply to my wife? Is she also a Permanent resident now? Can i send also her CoPR and photo together with my CoPR and photo?

Your ideas is much appreciated.

Thanks and stay safe everyone!

CanadaCorona

Apr 23, 2020
Good day!

Friends, i just want to solicit your ideas. We (and my wife) already have our CoPR since March 16. Last April 22, i received a mail (through our lawyer) and it was addressed to me that says I am now a Permanent resident ( i am the principal applicant). I was also told to send the CoPR together with a photo to my local IRCC office for PR card processing.

My questions is;
Does it also apply to my wife? Is she also a Permanent resident now? Can i send also her CoPR and photo together with my CoPR and photo?

Which visa office?

abhi9520

Apr 3, 2020
Guys, I have a question for those who have applied for SIN online. Does anyone know how they will provide the SIN details. Also, if anyone has received it please share the timelines for that too?

Stichy9402

Apr 22, 2020
I finally had a call with one agent now and he was telling me that I can only wait till further contacted by ircc regarding landing interview. When I asked some are getting pr status email and could mine be the same, he replied he doesn't know.
Hi.
Any news for you?

I'm in the same situation, my application is complete, never received COPR or PPR, and my landing appointment on Mar.19 was cancelled.

Haven't heard anything yet.

Reactions: gk_phoenix

prashantpraut

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Good day!

My questions is;

Each applicant gets an individual email addressed to him/her. Me , my wife and my daughter got separate emails. They are sent on the ID specified while creating the express entry profile. But if you have got them your wife's letter also must be generated. Check on the email ID that you provided for her....

Reactions: IGOR_BR

C.Mei.L

Apr 27, 2020
Hi.
Any news for you?

I'm in the same situation, my application is complete, never received COPR or PPR, and my landing appointment on Mar.19 was cancelled.

Nothing for me yet. :( will leave an update here if I get any news.

Last edited:
Reactions: EE12345

azuredragon

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Each applicant gets an individual email addressed to him/her. Me , my wife and my daughter got separate emails. They are sent on the ID specified while creating the express entry profile. But if you have got them your wife's letter also must be generated. Check on the email ID that you provided for her....
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The thing is, we applied paper based and only my email and my representative was included in the file. When our application was approved, my wife did not received any email also. We just sent her passport and photo and she was issued CoPR. I wonder if that is the common practice for paper based application.

Any insights will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers...

caq

Apr 24, 2019
Hi everyone,
Did anyone from spousal inland PR application get his/her PR finalized via email/phone?
Thank you very much

Dami90

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Hello guys, i got another line included under my Document status section on my online account saying my COPR is valid but i haven't gotten any mail or telephone call confirming my PR status. Has this happen to anyone else?

Reactions: may2019

gk_phoenix

Aug 25, 2019
Hi.
Any news for you?

Same with me, only mine was scheduled on March 26. I raised a webform in mid of April, got generic response. I am thinking maybe raise a GCMS ? What do you guys think about it ?

Aug 13, 2018
Hello guys, i got another line included under my Document status section on my online account saying my COPR is valid but i haven't gotten any mail or telephone call confirming my PR status. Has this happen to anyone else?
Usually you will get the mail in in 2-3 days after the line inclusion. When did it change for you?