+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Thanks! You going to get yours soon!
I got my Copr today! Thanks for your help and hope to see you in Canada!!! Do you know where should we send the photo? In the letter ot asks for one photo but it doesnt say where to be mailed. Can you please advise? Thanks again

• Wow
Reactions: lpo

lpo

May 23, 2018
I got my Copr today! Thanks for your help and hope to see you in Canada!!! Do you know where should we send the photo? In the letter ot asks for one photo but it doesnt say where to be mailed. Can you please advise? Thanks again
Hey this it's amazing news! Congratulations! Time to celebrate! In my letter, the address was on the top in colour red. I know that in the letter they requested just one photo, but in the guide, they required two. The minimum package usually comes with 2 photos, so, I sent both. I paid $15 + tax at Staples. Address:

IRCC Montreal-Photos CRP
1025 rue Saint-Jacques
Montreal, QC, H3C 1G8

Reactions: Parisuzy

Summer@ganda

Feb 21, 2021
Hi guys i got my phone inetrview last dec ,11 2020. But they didn’t send my confirmation, Until now I’m still waiting. Any news yours..
God bless!

sankahoda

Feb 22, 2021
Bulgaria
Category........
FSW
We have received a phone call today and the landing process completed (we are inland applicants). It was surprising since I was not expecting it at this time. I received the COPR in the mail on March 13. omegla cps test
Congrats for the interview , when did you get the DM and which province. Again wish you best wishes.

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Hi guyzzz . I am a inland applicant and I have valid WP and TRV. I am planning to travel USA. My PR application is in progress. If I get my COPR while I am in USA , will I be allowed to enter country by land ???

Feb 4, 2021
My spouse just saw this in the status check: "xxx entered Canada at Etobicoke IRCC on February 26, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident." :)

How long does it typically take to receive CoPR or some sort of letter to use to get SIN number? Also, how long does it take to receive the PR card?

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hello,

I've just received my COPR and currently inland.Please advise what will be the next process after Copr.

Thanks.

kentyou

Jul 9, 2021
I got my Copr today! Thanks for your help and echat hope to see you in Canada!!! Do you know where should we send the photo? In the letter ot asks for one photo but it doesnt say where to be mailed. Can you please advise? Thanks again
congrates. it is great.