+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR for protected person

asimjerbi

Feb 1, 2017
Hello everyone,
so i applied for pr on november 28,2016 (5 months after i got the refugee status as a protected person). 3 months later and couple of days ago my timeline was updated when i checked my application.
*Sent the receipt acknowledging of your application on jan 27,2017
*started processing your application on jan 26,2017
*medical results have been received
I also received today a letter saying that i met the eligibility requirements to apply for pr as a protected person and that they are pleased to have my application process to be completed. they also said in the letter that the canadian immigration centre in ottawa (i live in ottawa btw) will contact me regarding my pr status.
this was also written: "Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will
be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration
Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your
passport or identity documents."

naah

Feb 5, 2016
asimjerbi said:
Hello everyone,
so i applied for pr on november 28,2016 (5 months after i got the refugee status as a protected person). 3 months later and couple of days ago my timeline was updated when i checked my application.
*Sent the receipt acknowledging of your application on jan 27,2017
*started processing your application on jan 26,2017
*medical results have been received
I also received today a letter saying that i met the eligibility requirements to apply for pr as a protected person and that they are pleased to have my application process to be completed. they also said in the letter that the canadian immigration centre in ottawa (i live in ottawa btw) will contact me regarding my pr status.
this was also written: "Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will
be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration
Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your
passport or identity documents."
please could you post this all in refugee section... pr applications.... thanks