Confirmation Adress : Jan 08 2022
Confirmation Mail : Jan 21 2022
Portal Email: Jan 23 2022
Email Credential portal Confirmation RP : Jan 24 2022
Upload photo: Jan 24 2022
eCOPR : 31 Jan 2021
Liked account GKey : Feb 16 2022
PR Card : Feb 22 2022
Address validated but photo still reviewed IRCC)
Hey…my gckey also shows approved and mailed…I want to know one thing , in gc key , they provided information included PR card issue and expiry date also , there is travel document number shows , so is it passport number ?? Because mine shows different number not mine passport..

carla10

Mar 1, 2022
I have no dependants, and I have been waiting since Feb 8, unbelievable.
May I ask what time did you submit your declaration?
I don;t remember exactly. Was in the afternoon. My friend also from VO Calgary answered in the morning and got eCoPR the same day! I guess depends on your VO.

eureka678

Feb 14, 2022
Hey…my gckey also shows approved and mailed…I want to know one thing , in gc key , they provided information included PR card issue and expiry date also , there is travel document number shows , so is it passport number ?? Because mine shows different number not mine passport..
It's not passport number. I don't know what it is. I haven't received my card in the mail. But I checked others', this number isn't pr card number either.

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
It's not passport number. I don't know what it is. I haven't received my card in the mail. But I checked others', this number isn't pr card number either.
No I am taking about the online status on PR card ..where they put Travel document number under document status section…did you attach your PR card with GC key ?? Then check your online gc key account…then please check the document status and also let me know? Over there they also mentioned pr card issue and expiry date too..also , document number and Travel document number and country of issue..

mazhar1987

Feb 6, 2022
No I am taking about the online status on PR card ..where they put Travel document number under document status section…did you attach your PR card with GC key ?? Then check your online gc key account…then please check the document status and also let me know? Over there they also mentioned pr card issue and expiry date too..also , document number and Travel document number and country of issue..
So I see 2 numbers there one is Document number which looks like PR card number and the other is Travel document number on which I can see my passport number exists

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
So I see 2 numbers there one is Document number which looks like PR card number and the other is Travel document number on which I can see my passport number exists
Yes my travel document number is not my passport number..they put wrong..i dont know how to correct it…

mazhar1987

Feb 6, 2022
Yes my travel document number is not my passport number..they put wrong..i dont know how to correct it…
Can you 2x check whether its your old passport number or maybe UCI number? I am not sure whether it really matters on the PR card or even it is printed on the PR card so maybe just let the PR card arrive in the mail box and then contact them via webform?

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Can you 2x check whether its your old passport number or maybe UCI number? I am not sure whether it really matters on the PR card or even it is printed on the PR card so maybe just let the PR card arrive in the mail box and then contact them via webform?
yes i checked i dnt have any old passport…my name , uci number is correct…so now m gonna wait for the PR card…

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
I don;t remember exactly. Was in the afternoon. My friend also from VO Calgary answered in the morning and got eCoPR the same day! I guess depends on your VO.
Thank you for your answer. I heard s.o in my VO got their CoPR earlier. I just wonder how they handle this progress.

eureka678

Feb 14, 2022
You're right. I misunderstood your question. The document number seems contain some digits of the PR card number but not exactly the same thing. The travel document number is the passport number. But I guess this shouldn't be an issue since PR card doesn't contain passport number, just your UCI as the id(on my friend's card).

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
You're right. I misunderstood your question. The document number seems contain some digits of the PR card number but not exactly the same thing. The travel document number is the passport number. But I guess this shouldn't be an issue since PR card doesn't contain passport number, just your UCI as the id(on my friend's card).
Yes exactly…mine is wrong…now m gonna wait for the PR card then after call to ircc …