+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

arahan21c

Aug 14, 2019
I just checked my VO also was OSC yes it will work they are the Virtual Landing Team :)
I got this from them as automatic reply :(

***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***
Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.

For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

If you receive an invitation to use the portal, instructions will be included.

Have questions?

Find answers in the Help Centre: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html or by contacting our Client Support Centre by completing the Web Form or dialing 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: TJVY

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Hi guys just to let you know we received the ECOPR just now finally. Kindly send email to ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca and they will I am sure take action
Last week I sent them an email and received their response like this:
"Thank you for your email inquiry.
Your application is still in process.
The appropriate office will contact you by email when your application is complete with the information required and the appropriate email address to contact.
Further inquiries will not be responded to.
Thank you,
Calgary IRCC Landing Office?"

I am not sure if I should send them another email. I have been waiting since Feb 8, and my VO is OSC.

Might I know your sample email how did you send to them?

mazhar1987

Feb 6, 2022
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Jan/25/2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Jan/28/2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?Jan/28/2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Feb/12/2022
5. What is the VO? OSC
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? March 04th - Approved and mailed today. Lets see how long it takes to receive into the mailbox

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?Jan/28/2022
5. What is the VO? OSC
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? March 04th - Approved and mailed today. Lets see how long it takes to receive into the mailbox
Wow. Only 2 weeks for CoPR. Lucky you. :(

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Hi guys,
updated timeline below and hope this is helpful to you:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Jan/31/2022 replied on the same day
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Feb/16/2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb/16/2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Feb/18/2022
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet. GC key shows PR card approved and mailed today(March 3). Portal still shows in review. So obviously portal doesn't update in time.
Hey…my gckey also shows approved and mailed…I want to know one thing , in gc key , they provided information included PR card issue and expiry date also , there is travel document number shows , so is it passport number ?? Because mine shows different number not mine passport..

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
5. What is the VO? OSC
Hey…my gckey also shows approved and mailed…I want to know one thing , in gc key , they provided information included PR card issue and expiry date also , there is travel document number shows , so is it passport number ?? Because mine shows different number not mine passport..

Asingh95

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
Probably your pr card number. Maybe