Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs: Complete
Final: Aprroved

PAPER FILE
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Do someone know what's mean this?

Akshaya04

Feb 24, 2022
I submitted my details and photos on Feb 4th. Still waiting for eCOPR. Status in the confirmation portal still says 'In review with IRCC'. I checked on the CIC website for PR card processing times and it showed 90 days, but clearly lots of people here have received it much faster.

seemabish

Jul 25, 2019
No updates so far, what about you?
I emailed them 2-3 times but i received only an automated reply. one day by mistake I emailed to Calgary office and I received a reply from them in 2 hours in which they stated my file is not here in this office and they provide me a correct email too.

Akshaya04

Feb 24, 2022
I emailed them 2-3 times but i received only an automated reply. one day by mistake I emailed to Calgary office and I received a reply from them in 2 hours in which they stated my file is not here in this office and they provide me a correct email too.
What's the right email for Operations Support Center? Is it the same as the address the first email came from?

Priyagemini

Feb 24, 2022
I submitted my details and photos on Feb 4th. Still waiting for eCOPR. Status in the confirmation portal still says 'In review with IRCC'. I checked on the CIC website for PR card processing times and it showed 90 days, but clearly lots of people here have received it much faster.
Hi i am in the same boat. I got portal request on February 3, 2022. And i got PR application approved on February 7 in the main cic account includes COPR number starts with letter T but I haven’t received ECOPR yet. I emailed them twice but no response. I have no idea what to do now.

TheList

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
July AOR 2021
Nov 23- first portal email
Dec 2nd - Credentials given
Dec 2nd photo and address submission
No updates since
No ecopr yet
In review photo and address.
anybody in the same boat ?

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
Oh, which office is the correct one for you?

Akshaya04

Feb 24, 2022
Hi i am in the same boat. I got portal request on February 3, 2022. And i got PR application approved on February 7 in the main cic account includes COPR number starts with letter T but I haven’t received ECOPR yet. I emailed them twice but no response. I have no idea what to do now.
That's interesting. In the main portal for me it still shows status as 'submitted'. It hasn't changed at all after I received the email from Conformation portal. Is this normal?

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Link your PR card application to your Gckey using your UCI and personal details.
I can't find my case or file linked to my GCkey, is that the reason my application for PR was decision made and finished? right now I got eCopr and waiting for PR card only