+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

LionOd

Jan 31, 2022
Hi everyone
I got my Portal confirmation Email on Jan 8 and declared my presence in canada and uploaded the photo and address on Jan 10. Since then, I am still waiting for my eCoPR. It is now more than 5 weeks. I called IRCC and they checked my file. Said that everything is uploaded correctly and I still need to wait. I also sent a webform last week. nothing happened. any similar experience do you guys have? any comments?
I am waiting from December, 6 - the day when I uploaded photo and confirmed my address... So weird!

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
same here,
first email Feb 5; replied same day;
credential email Feb 7;
photo and address submission Feb 8;

but today I received a reminder email from Ircc (as if I did not reply to the 1st portal email).
I was starting to think positively toward Ircc but I think they will mess up again.:))
It happened with me too..if already got credentials so it should be ok..ignore reminder email

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Feb 5, replied on Feb 6.
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Feb 7
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb 7
4. When did you receive ECOPR? NOT YET
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
Anyone same timeline??
Mine is close to yours:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - Feb 5, replied on Feb 5.
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - Feb 6
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? - Feb 6
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - NOT YET
5. What is the VO? - Etobicoke or Operations Support Center - Not sure

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Feb 14th, replied same day
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Feb 16th
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb 16th
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Not yet.
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet.
we r the sameday

Lxman

Oct 11, 2020
Hi all, waiting PR card since 5 nov 2021, any ideas how many days it may take to print PR card as my file transferred to PR card production section on 11 Feb 2022. Thx.

ouaaztarek

Feb 2, 2022
Hi all, waiting PR card since 5 nov 2021, any ideas how many days it may take to print PR card as my file transferred to PR card production section on 11 Feb 2022. Thx.
Hello, how we can get information about the date when PR card went to production section ? is there a statuts in Gkey ? or did you called IRCC ?

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Feb 14th, replied same day
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb 16th
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Not yet.
Got my COPR today!

4. When did you receive ECOPR? Feb 17th

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
Got my COPR today!

wow that's quick! are you inland? single?

kennyrogers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2022
Got my COPR today!

that was quick! congrats! by the way keep us updated if there are any movements or updates regarding with the PR card processing.

Reactions: shahidkhaliq

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Got my COPR today!

Holly. That is pretty quick. I submitted my declaration on Feb 8 and still waiting for COPR now.

Rishi_Vyas

Feb 11, 2021
I am an primary applicant based in India , i have received my Passport submission request in india. My accompanying spouse is already in canada for which she had received her PR Portal confirmation request. When she logged in, the portal is showing both of our names to confirm on portal (though i have already received a ppr in India).

Can someone help me with this please ? Is there an error ?

Rishi_Vyas

Feb 11, 2021
I am an primary applicant based in India , i have received my Passport submission request in india. My accompanying spouse is already in canada for which she had received her PR Portal confirmation request. When she logged in, the portal is showing both of our names to confirm on portal (though i have already received a ppr in India).

Can someone help me with this please ? Is there an error ?