+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? 29 july 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? 29-July-2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? 30-July-2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR?: 30-July-2021
5. What is the VO?
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? - not yet - more then 6 month now.
Note: it seems it was delay because photos are not in correct photo., kindly take professional service for uploading the new photos

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? - not yet - more then 6 month now.
Note: it seems it was delay because photos are not in correct photo., kindly take professional service for uploading the new photos
[/QUOTE]
Isn’t that weird? How come your photo is not correct and they issued an e-copr with that photo?
if there’s something wrong with your photo they should have told you on pr portal.
Letting someone to wait for a pr card for 6 months is kinda mental torture!!!!

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Feb/10/2022 next day replied email back
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? not yet. do I need to call them for an update?
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?
4. When did you receive ECOPR?
5. What is the VO? etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
same here,
first email Feb 5; replied same day;
credential email Feb 7;
photo and address submission Feb 8;

but today I received a reminder email from Ircc (as if I did not reply to the 1st portal email).
I was starting to think positively toward Ircc but I think they will mess up again.:))
[/QUOTE]

Oh wow. We have exactly the same timeline. I hope that they will receive your CoPR soon. :-s

Last edited:

visajon

May 26, 2020
same here,
first email Feb 5; replied same day;
credential email Feb 7;
photo and address submission Feb 8;

but today I received a reminder email from Ircc (as if I did not reply to the 1st portal email).
I was starting to think positively toward Ircc but I think they will mess up again.:))
Oh wow. We have exactly the same timeline. I hope that they will have the final decision soon.
[/QUOTE]
Once your at this stage your final decision has already been given..you pr was accepted..or am i wrong?

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Oh wow. We have exactly the same timeline. I hope that they will have the final decision soon.
Once your at this stage your final decision has already been given..you pr was accepted..or am i wrong?
[/QUOTE]
Yes it is. Sorry I used the wrong word. my application was accepted. Just waiting for CoPR but I really don't know how long it will take.

nikagn

Feb 11, 2022
Wondering if anyone has an idea how long it takes them to send the first portal email after everything is passed and application is finalized? I know it is hard to predict...but is it usually days, weeks....months? I asked the agent last week who told me that it had been approved and finalized, but couldn't give any guess on how long it would take to get the first portal email. I feel like the waiting game is a never ending circle with IRCC

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Wondering if anyone has an idea how long it takes them to send the first portal email after everything is passed and application is finalized? I know it is hard to predict...but is it usually days, weeks....months? I asked the agent last week who told me that it had been approved and finalized, but couldn't give any guess on how long it would take to get the first portal email. I feel like the waiting game is a never ending circle with IRCC
I am not sure that we can predict it. I have heard that many people got it within a day (I got it within a day), while few got it in a few days or longer.

nikagn

Feb 11, 2022
I am not sure that we can predict it. I have heard that many people got it within a day (I got it within a day), while few got it in a few days or longer.
Thanks for the answer! I got the last GU last Thursday and talked to the agent on Friday....so far nothing yet, and I hope I won't have to wait several weeks for that again.

nikagn

Feb 11, 2022
also, may I ask how you knew it was within a day? Did you see the final GU online or talk to an agent who confirmed it was all passed/finalized and then got your portal email the next day?

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
also, may I ask how you knew it was within a day? Did you see the final GU online or talk to an agent who confirmed it was all passed/finalized and then got your portal email the next day?
Actually, I got the approval letter in the morning, then I replied back on the same day. Got the portal credential in the afternoon and replied it at 1:00 AM in the next day. So far nothing new yet.

nikagn

Feb 11, 2022
Actually, I got the approval letter in the morning, then I replied back on the same day. Got the portal credential in the afternoon and replied it at 1:00 AM in the next day. So far nothing new yet.
Oh I see, thanks. My question was more how long it takes after application approval (as per agent) to receive the first portal email. Not the time between first portal mail and credentials. But I appreciate your answer anyways :)

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Oh I see, thanks. My question was more how long it takes after application approval (as per agent) to receive the first portal email. Not the time between first portal mail and credentials. But I appreciate your answer anyways :)
I mean after the application approval, I received the first portal email also. It was fast for me and I was surprised about that.

Reactions: nikagn

nikagn

Feb 11, 2022
I mean after the application approval, I received the first portal email also. It was fast for me and I was surprised about that.
Oh okay, thanks for the clarification :)
I hope mine arrives some day this week... But I understand that it very much depends on the officer on your case. Hoping for the best then. Thanks :)