+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
Oh wow. We have exactly the same timeline. I hope that they will have the final decision soon.
Once your at this stage your final decision has already been given..you pr was accepted..or am i wrong?
[/QUOTE]

we have the same timeline, did you receive your ecopr or not yet?

Tiffany Hua

Feb 7, 2022
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Feb 5, replied on Feb 6.
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Feb 7
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb 7
4. When did you receive ECOPR? NOT YET
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
Anyone same timeline??

ouaaztarek

Feb 2, 2022
I am waiting my PR card since 30 October 2021, been 3 month already. I had GU update last week in linked PR card application. I called IRCC yesterday they told me pic & address is already accepted and Card is in queue with production team. But I don’t see any changes in PR portal and GCkey account. Hope you will hear good news soon.
thanks for feedback, can you help to show to link PR Card application with my GCKey ? (eCopr received January 31th)

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Feb 5, replied on Feb 6.
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Feb 7
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb 7
Anyone same timeline??
I had almost the same timeline. I received and replied for information at the same time: Feb 7.
I received the credential on Feb 7
I did declare my presence: Feb 8
ECOPR: waiting

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Feb/10/2022 next day replied email back
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Feb/16/2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb/16/2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR?
5. What is the VO? etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?
updated

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Feb 14th, replied same day
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Feb 16th
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb 16th
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Not yet.
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet.

Reactions: silvetstone

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
yes

1. When did you receive an email asking for information?
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Feb 1
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb 1

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Feb 3
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Feb 5 (I created my acocunt before receive the credentials so they created a New Case Under my Account)
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb 5
5. What is the VO? UNKOWN