+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

harry11211

Jun 17, 2021
Yes bro im waiting too , dec 17 eitobicko office, no reply nothing if ,I call they say is working on it
I am travelling outside of Canada at the end of month. So, advise me what I can do because I already made declaration that I am present in Canada and haven't recieved eCoPR

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
I am travelling outside of Canada at the end of month. So, advise me what I can do because I already made declaration that I am present in Canada and haven't recieved eCoPR
Call irrc tomorrow ,or wait few days hope ,you will get before ,are you going to India ,after you get ecopr ,you can go ,for coming back you need visa ,that you will get ,because you are pr

tuffy

Feb 26, 2021
In how many days we are getting ECOPR after submitting photos on the PR confirmation portal ?, Please suggest if any experience?

rjpr16

Apr 18, 2020
if you were able to link pr card on cic/gckey, does that mean the photo you submitted on ircc pr portal got accepted/approved?

Tacin17

Dec 8, 2021
I think that as long as you were in Canada when you completed declaration and you have a valid status you are good to travel. I left and returned to Canada on my work permit without any problems after I got e-COPR but before I got PR-card

arubio92

Apr 27, 2018
I think that as long as you were in Canada when you completed declaration and you have a valid status you are good to travel. I left and returned to Canada on my work permit without any problems after I got e-COPR but before I got PR-card
Are you sure? Aren't all the visas cancelled once you get eCOPR? My husband has to travel in 3 weeks, we got eCOPR in Jan 5th and no PR card yet

Tacin17

Dec 8, 2021
Are you sure? Aren't all the visas cancelled once you get eCOPR? My husband has to travel in 3 weeks, we got eCOPR in Jan 5th and no PR card yet
I got eCOPR on Dec. 3, left on Dec. 24 and got back on my work visa couple weeks back in January without any issues. PR card still has not been approved.
Government has to be super clear and explicit if they revoke one's status and must at least notify them directly.

Reactions: arubio92