+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Mine is as follows:
1. Received email asking for information - 20th Dec,2021
2. Received log in details for the portal - 21th Dec,2021
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 21st Dec,2021
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...

Still haven't received ECOPR ? any one experiencing the same ?
Me! I am facing the same issue.. waiting since Dec 22 and visa office Virtual Landin Unit - OSC. What's your visa office?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Mine is the same Virtual Landing Unit. Not sure they have an email id where they can be reached.
I replied to the email address that they sent the credentials... since there is no office assigned, maybe they will forward that to another visa office to deal with the information.. just guessing and tired of waiting for this thing that should be simple to solve! I am planning on putting gcm notes as well...

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Hi All,

I was wondering about the process after confirming our credentials in the Portal. I received the Portal mail on 11th January 2022 and confirmed address and uploaded photo on 12th January 2022.

Like the next step would be to receive COPR right? Will we receive it in the Portal or CIC account or email?
After that, it's the waiting game again for PR Card?
Where do we track these updates, in the CIC account or Portal?
When do we connect these two accounts, after receiving the COPR or before?

Thanks!

Frymybheja

Oct 8, 2021
Portal Link: 15th Dec
Credentials: 16th Dec
Uploaded Photo and Address: 17th December.
eCOPR: 13th Jan
Vancouver office.
Photo is still in review.
What would be next steps ? People talk about GCKey and linking accounts ? What is that for ? Can anyone please provide some information ?

Robin937

Feb 26, 2021
AOR - 9 June 2021
Medical - 15 July 2021
Biometrics - 15 July 2021
Background check - July 22, 2021
Portal Email - 4 January 2022
Photo/Declaration: 4 January 2022 (10min after replying)
eCOPR - 10 January 2022

Not sure what the next steps are. My photo still shows as "in review"
What’s your VO who sent you portal?

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi again,

Do we have to sign & date the eCoPR? I see the officer's name and date and I see my name at the bottom of the document but no date.
Where can we track and see if the PR card has been mailed?

Reactions: ashes&thorns

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi All,

I was wondering about the process after confirming our credentials in the Portal. I received the Portal mail on 11th January 2022 and confirmed address and uploaded photo on 12th January 2022.

Like the next step would be to receive COPR right? Will we receive it in the Portal or CIC account or email?
After that, it's the waiting game again for PR Card?
Where do we track these updates, in the CIC account or Portal?
When do we connect these two accounts, after receiving the COPR or before?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have answers to some of your questions as I guess I'm might be a few days ahead of you, LOL.

I got an email from IRCC portal that the document is ready for download. The CIC account got updated after 2 days. I can only see the document # for the eCoPR in the CIC account. But the document itself is uploaded in the portal.
We don't need to do anything to connect them. I guess it's done automatically through them.

Reactions: rajpotula

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
Hi,

I have answers to some of your questions as I guess I'm might be a few days ahead of you, LOL.

I got an email from IRCC portal that the document is ready for download. The CIC account got updated after 2 days. I can only see the document # for the eCoPR in the CIC account. But the document itself is uploaded in the portal.
We don't need to do anything to connect them. I guess it's done automatically through them.
Got it! So will be on the lookout for the email next :) Thanks for taking the time to answer, and congrats on getting your PR! :)

Reactions: ffn_343

Brownt20

Jan 15, 2022
Hi everyone. I've gotten the "residence confirmation portal" email three times in the last three days. Each time, I have replied to the email with my information (name, UCI, email, etc), and each time I get the same email back, asking for this information. Seems like by now I should be getting the portal link, or at least I shouldn't be getting this same email asking for information I've already given them. Has anyone else experienced this?

monninaq

Jan 15, 2022
I received an email asking for my information three days ago and I replied with my whole family information right away. I have received the same email three times since then, asking exactly for the same information. Has anyone gone through anything similar? I’m not sure what to do or who to ask about it

Reactions: Brownt20

Brownt20

Jan 15, 2022
I received an email asking for my information three days ago and I replied with my whole family information right away. I have received the same email three times since then, asking exactly for the same information. Has anyone gone through anything similar? I’m not sure what to do or who to ask about it
Yes, my wife and I are experiencing the same thing. I called an immigration lawyer for advice (it's the weekend so IRCC isn't open). He said that he hasn't experienced this before but that we could try sending an inquiry via the web form. I think we'll try that if we receive yet another email asking for this same information.