KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Inland application with one dependent.
Photo and address submission: Oct 04
COPR: Oct 26
PR card printed, approved and mailed for primary applicant: Nov 29, Dec 02
PR card received: Dec 07
PR card for dependent: Waiting... IRCC agent said, it's with production department since Nov 26
Thank you Pallavi for sharing it.

Reactions: Pallavi V

Kiranarora

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
You photo is approved by the production site and not ircc so it can still get reject when its in the production site.
how can we check card is in production site ?
i got update yesterday "your card is mailed to you. you wil get in six weeks."
my VO is ottawa
my photo and address still in review

SG1

Apr 18, 2020
Yes, they approved your photo and address, just need to print the card. My dependent's card is in production since Nov 26th. BTW, can you pls share, where did you see that msg? We came to know when we called IRCC.
Yes, I also came to know when I called IRCC and today morning I got message updated in my GC account that "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.". But I believe I should get it within a week time max right ?

Reactions: Pallavi V

Pallavi V

Mar 19, 2021
Yes, I also came to know when I called IRCC and today morning I got message updated in my GC account that "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.". But I believe I should get it within a week time max right ?
Ohh great, Congratulations!!! Yes, I received mine in 3 working days. Waiting for my spouse's card, hope we receive it before holidays.

Pallavi V

Mar 19, 2021
I Received my ECOPR on 23rd nov and linked my application with GC Key today. So cards processing will start now?
No, it's not like that. Some people never linked their PR card application to CIC account. It starts once you submit photo and address and after receiving COPR (Came to know through this platform).

Chahal7

Jul 2, 2020
Hi everybody please help
I received my portal credentials when i login there was no existing file they are asking for to start a new one i dont know what to do

Arsh1111

Nov 25, 2021
Okay... I got portal confirmation email on June 14 and I sent the requested details ...
On june 15 I received the credentials email and after credentials email , I again received portal confirmation email ..

So, i dont know what to reply for the second email as I already received the credentials and uploaded address and photo
Hey buddy am in same situation

Jimmydo

Nov 22, 2021
Updated timeline:
First email: 17/11- Reply the same day
Second email (Portal credential 24/11 - log in and submit both address and picture on 25/11
Ecopr: Still waiting (almost 2 weeks now)
Pr card: also waiting too
Both address and pictures are still in review with IRCC
Is anyone have the same timeline as me?

Reactions: JamCan56

Rw19970924

Oct 21, 2019
received only the credential email(2nd email) without a confirmation email(1st email), Nov 27, still in review with IRCC.