10-Feb-2021
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2021
VISA ISSUED...
Received virtual landing email Dec1, now awaiting portal login credential
Hello everyone, here is my PR confirmation portal timelines

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Oct 27, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Oct 28, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Oct 28, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? pending
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? pending

Question: Is there anybody waiting for Ecopr from October?
Yes October 12 VO: Kingston,Jamaica

harshj96

Apr 7, 2017
Hello,

I received and replied to the portal email on Nov 18 (around 9 pm) /

No credentials yet. Does anyone know the average timelines for the Virtual Landing Unit?

Does sending a follow-up delay or fasten the response time?

Portal credentials received- Nov 25

Photo and Address Submitted- Nov 25

Waiting for eCOPR and PR Card

Reactions: anshuman

Rash12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2018
Update:

Nov 16: PR Card marked as Approved and Mailed in CIC account.
PR Portal still showing In review with IRCC.

Not sure how long it will take to progress through the mail system given the unfortunate circumstances in BC just now, but we shall see when it arrives.
hey, let us know when you receive your pr card. I’m in Vancouver aswell and pr card has been mailed out. Not sure how long its gonna take cause of the floods

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
Portal credentials received- Nov 25

Photo and Address Submitted- Nov 25

Waiting for eCOPR and PR Card
Hello Harshj96

I got portal credentials and COPR for my application but my wife has a different application for her parents and they are still waiting for it.

Her parents got portal first email on 2021 November 18 from virtual landing unit, centralized network, operations support centre. But we didn't get the login credentials.

Did you get first portal email from virtual landing unit, centralized network, operations support centre? Did you reply to first email multiple times?

$undar

Apr 22, 2021
Hey guys, I just received portal confirmation. I’m tryna upload my photo and it gives two errors: photo too dark or too bright and that the photo is not between the pixel range. I tried a bunch of things and it doesn’t work. I’m attaching the photo. Can anyone help please. The photo was taken by shoppers people.
@GurpyarS Did u try today?

harshj96

Apr 7, 2017
Hello Harshj96

I got portal credentials and COPR for my application but my wife has a different application for her parents and they are still waiting for it.

Her parents got portal first email on 2021 November 18 from virtual landing unit, centralized network, operations support centre. But we didn't get the login credentials.

Did you get first portal email from virtual landing unit, centralized network, operations support centre? Did you reply to first email multiple times?
one email- from VLU ottawa.
I only replied once and they should probably get it soon. I noticed some other people from Nov 18 got the credentials today before me

Reactions: Kiranarora

KanchanaP

Nov 16, 2021
Hi guys! I'm still waiting for my credentials. I received and replied to the email on Nov 11. When you replied to the email, do you have to write your application number in the subject line? I'm curious if this may have caused my reply to fall through the crack. I even sent them a webform but only received an automated reply.

C_I_A

Nov 24, 2021
Hello everyone, here is my PR confirmation portal timelines

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Oct 27, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Oct 28, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Oct 28, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? pending
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? pending

Question: Is there anybody waiting for Ecopr from October?
I just recieved eCOPR...