+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Pawan Dosanjh

Oct 14, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - September 23, 2021 got approval Letter asking for information
I send the information same day but didn't get the portal credentials. Earlier I received letter by email afterwards I got letter again dated October 01, 2021 through mail in the account. I sent the information again and got the credentials within 15 Minutes. When I called IRCC they told me that they didn't receive my information and they thought I didn't receive the letter, so they issued the letter through mail in gc key account again.
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - 01 October, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? - 01 October, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - 07 October, 2021
5. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? - In Review with IRCC

This thread has been really helpful during my journey!
Thank you and wishing you all the best!

Reactions: pistachios2015

Gurnoor13

Oct 12, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - September 23, 2021 got approval Letter asking for information
I send the information same day but didn't get the portal credentials. Earlier I received letter by email afterwards I got letter again dated October 01, 2021 through mail in the account. I sent the information again and got the credentials within 15 Minutes. When I called IRCC they told me that they didn't receive my information and they thought I didn't receive the letter, so they issued the letter through mail in gc key account again.
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - 01 October, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? - 01 October, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - 07 October, 2021
5. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? - In Review with IRCC

This thread has been really helpful during my journey!
Thank you and wishing you all the best!
which VO?

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone,
I submitted my parent's current address and photos on the PR portal on 2nd October. Since then I haven't received the eCPOR or any other message on the account. Is there anything we can do to confirm the status or get them to send the eCPOR?
Please let me know
Raj

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2021
Hi everyone,
I submitted my parent's current address and photos on the PR portal on 2nd October. Since then I have received the eCPOR or any other message on the account. Is there anything we can do to confirm the status or get them to send the eCPOR?
Please let me know
Raj
You have received or you have not received? It has only been two weeks, it seems more and more that it takes months now to get the eCoPR.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Oct 14: received portal email, credentials, uploaded photo
Oct 15: Ecopr, linked PR card application

Photo and address still in review. Any ideas what to expect next? I was reading it’s possible to receive the PR card while never getting any updates on the portal?

souravi

Sep 14, 2021
Oct 14: received portal email, credentials, uploaded photo
Oct 15: Ecopr, linked PR card application

Photo and address still in review. Any ideas what to expect next? I was reading it’s possible to receive the PR card while never getting any updates on the portal?
Are you saying , you uploaded credentials on Oct 14th and you got eCOPR in 24 hours on Oct 15th ? This is unusual as people are waiting for eCOPR since August end , after uploading all details in portal.

RitClem

Jul 17, 2021
It's unfortunate but you will probably be waiting weeks, if not months, I have submitted all of my info on the portal on September 3rd and I don't have my eCoPR yet, I tried emailing and calling them but there is no help.
Please, just be patient. I completed portal credentials on August 17. We received our ECOPR yesterday..... We waited for 57 days.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Are you saying , you uploaded credentials on Oct 14th and you got eCOPR in 24 hours on Oct 15th ? This is unusual as people are waiting for eCOPR since August end , after uploading all details in portal.
same happened to me. Credentials on Oct 11 at 5:30pm, eCoPR the next day at 3:30pm, less than 24 hours.

Reactions: pistachios2015

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Yes, got it in under 24 hours after photo upload. Typical of IRCC, really. No consistency.

What is the process now that Ecopr has been issued? Do I still need to check the portal for updates about the photo? I’ve already linked the PR card application with my IRCC account.