+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Praskash Shrestha

Oct 28, 2018
Is here anyone who have been to their home country and after return back to canada got any email for the portal link ?
I am replying everyday on the first email to get the portal link from last 15 days but haven’t heard back anything from ircc.
Did you get your portal credentials? How many times did you try to contact them? Is there any suggestion to get the portal email faster?

Last edited:

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi can you tell when does your eCOPR expire?
The expiration date of the COPR for Inland applicants is useless. It will always be associated with the expiry date of the Medical.
That rumour saying that it somehow relates for the PR Card is false.

The IRCC will send you a card whenever they get their act together. There is no magic trick or recipe to follow.

aliacca

Jun 1, 2016
Just need to ask one query...…..I have received the ECOPR for my daughter on 29th June with the expiry date of 15th November.

However, I have not receive the PR card yet so what I have to do if will not get the PR card by the expiry date of ECOPR i.e. 15th November.

Thanks in advance

Oct 6, 2021
I submitted my information on the portal on September 3rd, it says that the declaration has been submitted to the IRCC, but I still don't even have the eCoPR, I tried calling IRCC this morning and they said I had to wait, I tried emailing as well and nothing, how long can the eCoPR take? I already had to extend my work permit and I'm on a temporary extension until January, I haven't seen my family in almost 2 years and really would love to see them for Christmas.

jeffgaof

Aug 20, 2021
Portal Email: Sep 10 2021
Credential email: Sep 14 2021
Upload photo: Sep 14 2021
eCopr: Sep 29 2021
PR Card : Waiting (Photo is still in review with IRCC)

prkalg

Oct 5, 2021
I submitted my information on the portal on September 3rd, it says that the declaration has been submitted to the IRCC, but I still don't even have the eCoPR, I tried calling IRCC this morning and they said I had to wait, I tried emailing as well and nothing, how long can the eCoPR take? I already had to extend my work permit and I'm on a temporary extension until January, I haven't seen my family in almost 2 years and really would love to see them for Christmas.
How were you able to talk to them? Can you please share the number?
I am trying to contact them on 888-242-2100 to get an update on my eCoPR for the last few days but never succeeded in connecting to an agent. I have tried at different times of the day. I submitted photo and address on the portal on Aug 26.

Oct 6, 2021
How were you able to talk to them? Can you please share the number?
I am trying to contact them on 888-242-2100 to get an update on my eCoPR for the last few days but never succeeded in connecting to an agent. I have tried at different times of the day. I submitted photo and address on the portal on Aug 26.
I called the same number as you, i connected around 10AM this morning, I have tried several times before that with no luck.

Reactions: prkalg
Oct 6, 2021
Hello . I am waiting for ecopr since 7th July. Is there anybody waiting from 3 months.
On the portal, does it show that you submitted your declaration and pictures/address, are there multiple people on the portal? What process did you go through, and what location is processing your request?

Csr112007

Aug 11, 2021
On the portal, does it show that you submitted your declaration and pictures/address, are there multiple people on the portal? What process did you go through, and what location is processing your request?
Yes, portal shows 'inland canada declaration submitted ' and address and photo in review with IRCC. I applied for 3 persons. Don't now visa office.

Oct 6, 2021
Yes, portal shows 'inland canada declaration submitted ' and address and photo in review with IRCC. I applied for 3 persons. Don't now visa office.
That stinks, I'm really sorry, it will show the processing office on the PDF on the email you received initially when you got invited to the portal. If you haven't called yet I would, are you near the end of any work permit status?

momenezes

Jun 24, 2021
Hello . I am waiting for ecopr since 7th July. Is there anybody waiting from 3 months.
I replied to the Portal email request on June 7th and got my eCoPR on June 17. Still waiting for spouse's eCoPR (inland as well). No signs of PR Card. Our application in GC is showing as submitted, maybe this is the reason why I am not able to link the PR Card application. We have been emailing the Portal email address EVERY SINGLE DAY (from two different email accounts), no replies so far. Several web forms and calls for the past 3.5 months and all they say is to wait or that our request has been forwarded to the responsible office (Virtual Landing Unit). I haven't seen anyone waiting longer than us. It is so frustrating...

Oct 6, 2021
I replied to the Portal email request on June 7th and got my eCoPR on June 17. Still waiting for spouse's eCoPR (inland as well). No signs of PR Card. Our application in GC is showing as submitted, maybe this is the reason why I am not able to link the PR Card application. We have been emailing the Portal email address EVERY SINGLE DAY (from two different email accounts), no replies so far. Several web forms and calls for the past 3.5 months and all they say is to wait or that our request has been forwarded to the responsible office (Virtual Landing Unit). I haven't seen anyone waiting longer than us. It is so frustrating...
There's literally no one to contact, there's no one that can help, and no one cares that there's hundreds of thousands of us suffering.

Reactions: momenezes