+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

MikuCan7!

Apr 11, 2021
Did you create a portal account before? If yes go check,they won't send you credidentials if you did. You will find your application waiting for you.
I don’t want to even slower my application process. I’m hesitant to do what they told not to do. I don’t see people doing it though. Did anyone created the account by themselves here??

eriza

Jul 11, 2017
Link you PR Card application to your GCKey account.
I got my PR card already and the address and picture never changed from “in review”
Hi there! May I ask how to link PR application in GC key account. I've been waiting for my ecopr. credentials submitted on Sept. 29, 2021

John0912

Feb 15, 2021
Hi there! May I ask how to link PR application in GC key account. I've been waiting for my ecopr. credentials submitted on Sept. 29, 2021
You cannot link your account until you get your eCOPR. You have only submitted your credentials 3 business days ago, be patient :)

John0912

Feb 15, 2021
I don’t want to even slower my application process. I’m hesitant to do what they told not to do. I don’t see people doing it though. Did anyone created the account by themselves here??
Even if you create the account by yourself, nothing is in the account for your PR application until they load it in for you. So I would just hang on tight.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
If you don’t have your CoPR you are not a PR yet
If you are not a PR, you don’t have a PR Card application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html
Can you answer my question. I called IRCC agent and they said congrats you are a PR already. But I did not receive CoPR or or card yet but they are saying both delivered. Numerous mails and webforms did not cause any response. And also reaching out to MP did not help either yet. So how do you define my case?

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Can you answer my question. I called IRCC agent and they said congrats you are a PR already. But I did not receive CoPR or or card yet but they are saying both delivered. Numerous mails and webforms did not cause any response. And also reaching out to MP did not help either yet. So how do you define my case?
COPR can be downloaded from the PR Portal. Have you got access to the PR portal?

Noupdates

Star Member
Mar 23, 2021
Finally received my PR card today!

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? >> July 6, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? >> July 6, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? >> July 6, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? >> September 23, 2021
5. What is the VO? >> OSC - OPERAT
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? >> October 4, 2021

This thread has been really helpful during my journey!
Thank you and wishing you all the best!
your portal still says "In Review with IRCC" or "Completed" ?

prkalg

Oct 5, 2021
1. Email asking for information: Aug 18,2021
2. Log in details for the portal: Aug 26, 2021
3. Declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal: Aug 26, 2021

Not received CoPR yet.
Received email asking for information again on Sept 25, 2021. Responded to the email with the required information and mentioned that I already have portal credentials. No action since then.
Anyone in same situation?