+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Vlcbs

Jan 3, 2020
Hi everyone,

Just curious, when did you all receive your log-in credentials after replying to the email?

I got my first e-mail Sep 12, replied the same day. Got another reminder e-mail Sep 14th, replied the same day as well.

And still nothing since.
Happened to me too. I replied same day but they send remainder email

Vlcbs

Jan 3, 2020
I got a reminder too. Someone else got it too. This is strange. First email says “Pre-Email” and second says “Reminder”. Where did the actual email go then?
I know. I send them 2 times. I asked my consultant she said just email them again.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
@Harrysingh04 Did you get COPR in email? Or did you check that on the Portal link? Appreciate your response
CoPR in the PR Portal. I got an email saying:
Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
CoPR in the PR Portal. I got an email saying:
Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.
Thanks for the update

Reactions: Harrysingh04

EWO2021

Jul 30, 2021
Hi guys,

I arrived to Canada last Wednesday (8 Sept) and had no idea how the portal thing was going to work out for me. I stupidly thought it would be simple and have a job and house all lined up thinking it would happen pretty quick. I did the declaration on portal as soon as I got to my hotel on Wednesday, uploaded photo, gave mailing address (e-mailed about the fact I just found out the box number), but I've heard nothing. Work is really starting to get on my back asking questions about how long it will take and I have no idea! I left in Feb because my visa was running out, and had to leave my dogs behind. I applied for PR from UK, through CEC and it all happened amazingly quickly. Now I'm back 'home' and want to settle in, and not leave the dogs again, but I'm panicking that this is taking 'so long' and I feel like my luck is running thin. I know a week isn't that long, but I haven't got months to wait, and some people get it so fast. I want to just de-stress and stop worrying but I feel like there's something I'm missing! I don't care how long the PR card takes, I just want eCOPR so I can start work! :(

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Guys, pls I need your help and reply urgently!!! I’ve been unable to upload my photo on the PR portal as it keeps indicating “File did not upload”. What could be wrong and what can I do? I took the photo at a UPS store and photographer sent the soft copy to my email.

I have just 2 days before confirmation expires. Please help.
Is in Jpeg format?

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Guys, pls I need your help and reply urgently!!! I’ve been unable to upload my photo on the PR portal as it keeps indicating “File did not upload”. What could be wrong and what can I do? I took the photo at a UPS store and photographer sent the soft copy to my email.

I have just 2 days before confirmation expires. Please help.
could be size of the file too.

Rondeshwal

Oct 20, 2020
The processing speed at Calgary VO is one of the quickest. The final VO of mine was also Calgary. Your PR card will probably arrive in the mail in 2~3 weeks..
Mine is also calgary vo. I have sent my all details on email a week ago, but they haven’t send me the portal link yet.
so stressful

• Sad
Reactions: RoTaBl

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
1. Received an email asking for information - 31st July 2021
2. Received log in details for the portal - Not Received as I had already mistakenly created an account for PR Portal before the email
3. Details automatically uploaded in the PR Portal- Aug 3,2021
4. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal - August 3, 2021
5. ECOPR received and address approved in the portal - August 6, 2021 ( photo is still in review)
6. VO - don't know
7. First Ghost Update- 10 September 2021
8. Second Ghost Update and File Approved with PR Card mailed message- 16 September 2021
9. Waiting for PR card.

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
1. Received an email asking for information - 31st July 2021
2. Received log in details for the portal - Not Received as I had already mistakenly created an account for PR Portal before the email
3. Details automatically uploaded in the PR Portal- Aug 3,2021
4. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal - August 3, 2021
5. ECOPR received and address approved in the portal - August 6, 2021 ( photo is still in review)
6. VO - don't know
7. First Ghost Update- 10 September 2021
8. Second Ghost Update and File Approved with PR Card mailed message- 16 September 2021
9. Waiting for PR card.
Did you applied through representative??? As I also created my account by myself… but there is nothing except submit your application…