+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Deiela

Aug 5, 2021
Hey @Deiela im wondering if you go into the GCKey of your EE application (not the Pr card application, but the EE application itself) now does the biometric information get hidden/disappeared? This happens in my case after the Pr card application is linked.
Yes, I didn’t notice it before, but I just checked and it’s not there anymore. So, all good

Reactions: gamzoog

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Anyone whose application is approved and CoPR numbers visible in express entry profile and already uploaded docs in portal but still waiting for ecopr

Roohi Bhatti

May 1, 2020
Hi guys, pls help me out with the portal please if anyone has information regarding when I will get my eCoPR and PR CARD
1. When did you receive an email asking for information?- 29 July, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?- 29 July, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?- 29, july, 2021…(I DID IT RIGHT AWAY)
4. When did you receive ECOPR?- Still waiting…. (From last 46 days)
5. What is the VO? -
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?- Haven’t recieved
Guys I started to worrying, Is it only me still waiting for more than 45 days or this happened to anyone?? Please suggest me something

dsriv05

Jan 20, 2020
Toronto
Category........
1. Received email asking for information - 24th May
2. Received log in details for the portal - 27th May
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 27th May
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...
5. VO - Operations Support Centre
what was photo requirement??

dsriv05

Jan 20, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Mine is as follows:
1. Received email asking for information - 20th May (Replied on the same day)
2. Received log in details for the portal - 21st May
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 21st May
4. ECOPR received, Address and photo approved in the portal - 25th May
5. VO - Etobicoke
6. Still waiting for my PR card.

Does anyone receive theirs?
What was photo dimension you uploaded for PR Portal

zguan2

Sep 13, 2021
Wondering why IRCC developed such a unfair landing process, some people get ECoPR the same day, some in few days, many in months…. Is there a way, people treated unfairly can file a complaint?
ECoPR is technically for already approved people, what take them so long?

Rami.rami

Jun 28, 2021
Hii guys am waiting for my ecopr since june 30 but today again i got a email from ircc to create a portal again does anyone faced the same situation?