+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Did you try to email or contact them?
How long ago did you get credential email for Outland?
Funny thing is my stepsons were not accompanied dependents we applied for their visitors visa. However they added them to the portal so I only did the declaration upload photos etc for myself and the dependents in canada. My 2 stepsons who we applied for visitors visa that were on the portal I did not do anything. I sent 3 webforms and a bunch of emails to let them know but no response. Did declaration from 7/31 and still no ecopr. Wondered if that is a reason

Waffle23

Aug 9, 2021
Update:
  • my husband (dependent) received his PR card on 27 aug
  • I received mine (primary applicant) today, 8 sept
Note: still our information on pr portal is shown as ‘in review’ but we got our pr cards.

Hi I just wanted to share my timelines to help others to estimate approximately theirs.

I received the portal invitation from Etobicoke on Saturday, 31 July and answered on the same day.
I got the credentials on Wednesday Aug 4. (Note: Monday, Aug 2 was holiday)
Got the confirmation on Aug 8, Sunday. At the same day I got my eCoPR as well on the portal. On GCIC I was also able to see my application was approved and my eCoPR details.
Now waiting for my card but my impression from the comments here, it will take awhile.

how to find eCoPR on the portal: I see that some people on the portal have eCoPR information but cannot access it. I had hard time accessing too. You need to enter your own section in the portal. When you came to the page where you uploaded your info, you will see the page same. But when you go to the bottom of the page eCoPR, hopefully you should be able to see the ‘congratulations message and downloadable eCoPR. I hope this helps

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Update:
Note: still our information on pr portal is shown as ‘in review’ but we got our pr cards.
Congratulation. Can u please share processing office written on your eCOPR?

AK96

Sep 2, 2021
I have question i recievd ecopr two month ago my photo still review when i upload my photo i did nt put my name in photo file that is pdf jpeg detail in file name is that ok ????? And any body waiting two month pr card after ecopr...
I didn’t include my name, I just wrote picture.jpg but mine is still under review

Reactions: Hpskhalsa

J_L

Sep 8, 2021
1. Received email asking for information - Sep 7, 2021 morning
2. Received log in details for the portal - Sep 7, 2021 afternoon
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a photo on the portal - Sep 7, 2021
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...
5. VO - I don't know

Hinu1142

Dec 10, 2019
Application Received - Jan 2021
AOR- July 24th 2021
Medical and Biometrics Exempt
Background check and eligibility passed-Aug24th 2021
Decision Made- August25th
1st email Portal: 25 August
Credentials email: 26 August
eCoPR: 27 August
PR card approved and mailed: 8 September
PR card arrived: Waiting

All the best to everyone

Reactions: Devendra27

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Update:
Hi - congrats. Did you link your PR card applications into your GCKey account? Thanks!

Lilyyyyl

Jun 24, 2021
Hi, just want to share my experience.
I received 1st portal email July 26, and did not get any reply or portal credential email.
Yesterday I just remembered when i applied for tr to pr, they gave the portal account to me before. So i logged in and I found I could upload my photo and address. Then I got ecopr today.

blue_human

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Hey guys, eCOPR July 8 here, got my PR card around August 8. My partner tho (same eCOPR, same time as me) hasn't received his yet. Any one here have any experience with this? How far apart were you and your partner's PR cards received timeline?

Waffle23

Aug 9, 2021
Hi - congrats. Did you link your PR card applications into your GCKey account? Thanks!
Hi! Thank you ☺ No I didn’t link them to each other. Even my email address was different on the pr portal than my GCKey account. I hope you get your confirmation and card soon

Waffle23

Aug 9, 2021
Hey guys, eCOPR July 8 here, got my PR card around August 8. My partner tho (same eCOPR, same time as me) hasn't received his yet. Any one here have any experience with this? How far apart were you and your partner's PR cards received timeline?
Hey! I had same situation. My husband and I applied on the same application as family. We got our ecorp on Aug 8th. The. My husband received his pr card on Aug 27 and received my separately today, Sept 8th. We were also surprised to receive the cards individually even we were on the same application.

I hope you received your ASAP too