+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
I finally received my eCoPR in Portal. Waiting for PR card now. If anyone interested in timelines, please expand my signature.
Hi Congrats! could you please share if there is an email notification when the eCoPR is available in the PR confirmation portal - or do you need to check regularly by yourself to find out?

Also, could you please share how do you start the PR card application? Isn't that automatic? Thanks!

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hi Congrats! could you please share if there is an email notification when the eCoPR is available in the PR confirmation portal - or do you need to check regularly by yourself to find out?

Also, could you please share how do you start the PR card application? Isn't that automatic? Thanks!
@gamzoog Yes I received an email. After that I logged in and can see my eCoPR there. I was checking every few after daily anyway.

Application is automatic but if you want to see an updates on your PR card, you can link that application in your IRCC account to get an updates. You can only do that once you have a COPR.

Sonnsonn

Jul 12, 2021
Hi everyone,

Just a quick question, I already received Portal Credential Log in last August, 19 but unfortunately till today ECOPR is not yet received. Is it safe to say that my application has been approved , because I’m planning to resign at my job at the end of this month.
Thank you.

Hpskhalsa

May 29, 2021
I have question i recievd ecopr two month ago my photo still review when i upload my photo i did nt put my name in photo file that is pdf jpeg detail in file name is that ok ????? And any body waiting two month pr card after ecopr...

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
1st email Portal: 25 August
Credentials email: 26 August
eCoPR: 26 August
PR card approved and mailed: 2 September
PR card arrived: 7 September

Good luck to you all!
Congrats. Could you please share the steps to link the PR card application into GCKey? How do you know if it's mailed? Thanks!