+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

mustufasshah

Sep 5, 2018
Hey guys, I applied for my son's permanent residence and received email with login credentials for Permanent Residence Portal on July 8th. I submitted photo and address on the same day, and its been a waiting game since. I was expecting email updates but just had radio silence until now.

I did not receive an email yet - just checked the portal and saw a green tick besides the Declaration in Canada section (Photo and Address are still in review with IRCC)- looks like you get a download button for the eCOPR once you get a green tick but can't seem to find it on the portal.

Is there anything I could do instead of waiting to see the email or the download button on the portal? Thanks in advance. :)
Hi, just as an update. Just received an email saying my eCOPR for my son was ready. I was able to download the eCOPR even though the address and photo are still in review. Expecting to receive the PR card soon as well.

aduemelia19

Aug 26, 2021
Hi, just as an update. Just received an email saying my eCOPR for my son was ready. I was able to download the eCOPR even though the address and photo are still in review. Expecting to receive the PR card soon as well.
Congratulations I’m waiting to get an email for my ecopr. I uploaded my pic and address on 26th July and still waiting. It’s really tiring but hopefully I get it soon.

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hey guys,

I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out here. I am getting really worried whether my pr card has been lost through mail.

Im BCpnp inland applicant. Received my eCOPR on June 24,2021. Updated photos and address on pr portal two days after that.
linked my pr card account on July and received an update on July 26,2021 that pr card has been mailed.

However, I am still waiting and have not received my pr card yet…is this normal? Should I be raising a concern to IRCC??

Im just really worried whether it has got lost in mail…

thank you for helping me out here!

Last edited:

KanadianGuy

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Hello Folks, I really need your suggestions.
I got ECOPR on 19 July and on the new PR portal its showing my mailing address approved but the photo is still in review on there but on my GC key account its still showing submitted with last update of medical approval. Now on August 13 when I called Ircc they said the PR card is production, I haven't received any GU yet, is it possible I can receive pr card in the mail without getting any change on my GC account?
Can you tell me the number and options to select for connecting to an agent from CIC over phone, please?

momenezes

Jun 24, 2021
I got my first email on June 5 (Virtual Landing Unit), replied on June 8. I received the second email with credentials on June 10 and submitted in Canada declaration, address, and photo on the same day. I got my eCoPR on June 17, however until today (Sep 1) we are waiting for my partner's eCoPR. Address and photo are still under review. Our CIC account hasn't changed, the last update was the approval of medical exams. I wasn't able to link PR Card application to my CIC account.

We submitted using a single account into the Portal, I see both profiles. I am the main applicant. I called IRCC several times, submitted webforms, and replied to the Portal email address complaining. I only got a response to the webform saying they have forwarded my case to the responsible office. Anyone on the same boat? Anyone that had the same situation and now got the missing eCoPR? Any idea of what else I could try? Thanks for the help

remzes

Sep 1, 2021
PR Confirmation Portal Email (VO: Etobicoke): May 21, 2021
PR Portal Email with Credentials: May 27, 2021
PR Portal Submitted Address and Photo: May 27, 2021
Address Confirmed: May 28, 2021
eCOPR: May 28, 2021
PR Card: Waiting over 100 days

Called IRCC - they told the card sent to production. No updates since yet.

Who experience the same with Etobicoke office and PR confirmation portal? I know several people who received Confirmation Portal Email after me, and already got a PR card (but different VO, not Etobicoke).