+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Hinu1142

Dec 10, 2019
But I already made an account and I can see nothing there except Start new application
IRCC will email you with Credentials and then you will be able to See your application Details. If you create account by your own wont help with Application moving forward..

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hello. Could someone please help me.

I am invited to use portal again today after 54 days but this time it's from Etobicoke. Last time it was from Virtual Landing Unit - Operations Support Center Centralized Network.

I have already declared I am in Canada, uploaded photo and an address. What should I do? reply them again? Thanks.

asmrani211

Aug 30, 2021
Mine is as follows:
1. Received email asking for information - 2 August 2021
2. Received log in details for the portal - 23 August 2021
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 23 August 2021
4. ECOPR received, Address and photo approved in the portal - waiting (How long it takes for ECOPR)

Mehak B

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019

I am invited to use portal again today after 54 days but this time it's from Etobicoke. Last time it was from Virtual Landing Unit - Operations Support Center Centralized Network.

I have already declared I am in Canada, uploaded photo and an address. What should I do? reply them again? Thanks.

I think you should reply again with detailed explanation.

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hello Folks, I really need your suggestions.
I got ECOPR on 19 July and on the new PR portal its showing my mailing address approved but the photo is still in review on there but on my GC key account its still showing submitted with last update of medical approval. Now on August 13 when I called Ircc they said the PR card is production, I haven't received any GU yet, is it possible I can receive pr card in the mail without getting any change on my GC account?

Mehak B

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hello Folks, I really need your suggestions.
I got ECOPR on 19 July and on the new PR portal its showing my mailing address approved but the photo is still in review on there but on my GC key account its still showing submitted with last update of medical approval. Now on August 13 when I called Ircc they said the PR card is production, I haven't received any GU yet, is it possible I can receive pr card in the mail without getting any change on my GC account?

yes, it is possible

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Anyone over hear registered the account themselves before the credentials email? How long till your application showed up there?

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021

Why did you got invited again?

ivananaa

Aug 24, 2020
Just got my PR Card in the mail today, so thought I might as well share my timeline here. Goodluck and all the best everyone!

PR Confirmation Portal Email (VO: Etobicoke): August 5, 2021
PR Portal Email with Credentials: August 9, 2021
eCOPR: August 12, 2021
PR Card Confirmed and Mailed: August 26, 2021
PR Card Received: August 30, 2021

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Just got my PR Card in the mail today, so thought I might as well share my timeline here. Goodluck and all the best everyone!

WOW THAT'S FAST CONGRATULATIONS. HAVE YOU GOT ANY UPDATE IN GC KEY ACCOUNT? MINE STILL SHOWING SUBMITTED

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021

This give me hope! Congratulations!

Reactions: ivananaa

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018

Wow that's cool.. congrats... what s ur aor ? BTW did u get any re-medical requests before portal email ?