+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Lilyyyyl

Jun 24, 2021
Hello
I received the first portal on July 30 and replied on the same day and on 6th of August I resent again and still not have received the login credentials. My family is here with me in Canada. I do not know what I have to do.
Can anyone advise me what to do ?
I received the first one on July26. I replied on the same day and I just got the same first email again this morning. Still no credential email. It is weird. I called IRCC and they just told me to wait.

babita1230

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I received the first one on July26. I replied on the same day and I just got the same first email again this morning. Still no credential email. It is weird. I called IRCC and they just told me to wait.
Yes, I sent might need your missing information because I had received two times too. Please send them correct information and if you have any dependants then send their details along with yours by mentioning option A or B and reply on the same email.

babita1230

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes, They might need your missing information because I had received two times too. Please send them correct information and if you have any dependants then send their details along with yours by mentioning option A or B and reply on the same email.

Moosed

Jul 22, 2021
I confirmed my presence in Canada and uploaded address and photo on June 27, still no ecopr. During this waiting time, I've actually been receiving documents for other applicants. I've received a request for biometrics which actually had someone else's name on it. A day later I received a request for medical exam which also had a different applicant's name on it.

I reached out to IRCC to notify them. They corrected their email problems, but they refused to issue my ecopr even though I now have legitimate reasons to think there's problems with my profile.

When I applied for PR, I also applied for work permit and I was originally told that my work permit would be issued several months ago. However, they decided to refuse wp since I was so close to getting my PR anyway. But, there's been an ongoing delay in waiting for the ecopr. I could be working right now if they would have either issued my work permit or ecopr, but they keep refusing. They also send me incorrect documents which are causing me alarm, but they continue to tell me everything is normal.
There is some someone else waiting for the eCoPR more than 40 days? My In-Canada declaration was approved the same day but no eCoPR until now
I'm at 45 days. I still don't have ecopr. Did you just get yours?

Reactions: esperant

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
is anyone still waiting for their first email for the portal? My application is approved as per gcmc notes and the ircc agent but i still haven't received anything. its been more than 45 days...

Sasi218

Aug 11, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - August 5th, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - August 7th, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal? - August 7th, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - August 9th, 2021
5. What is the VO? - I'm not sure how to check this?
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Awaiting :)

How long does it take to receive the PR card in the mail from the date of receiving eCOPR?
Good luck to everyone to get their PR soon :)

Rami.rami

Jun 28, 2021
Is there anyone who uploaded his pic and declared presence in canada on or before june 28 ? It’s almost 50 days for me and still didn’t got my ecopr…please let me know what i can do

Reactions: CripplingYogi194

esperant

Feb 2, 2020
I confirmed my presence in Canada and uploaded address and photo on June 27, still no ecopr. During this waiting time, I've actually been receiving documents for other applicants. I've received a request for biometrics which actually had someone else's name on it. A day later I received a request for medical exam which also had a different applicant's name on it.

I reached out to IRCC to notify them. They corrected their email problems, but they refused to issue my ecopr even though I now have legitimate reasons to think there's problems with my profile.

When I applied for PR, I also applied for work permit and I was originally told that my work permit would be issued several months ago. However, they decided to refuse wp since I was so close to getting my PR anyway. But, there's been an ongoing delay in waiting for the ecopr. I could be working right now if they would have either issued my work permit or ecopr, but they keep refusing. They also send me incorrect documents which are causing me alarm, but they continue to tell me everything is normal.

I'm at 45 days. I still don't have ecopr. Did you just get yours?
Not yet

Cutecat8089

Aug 1, 2019
Hi there. I got my PR approved and sent the information that day itself on July 28. Still no response. Sent again today.
Is there any consequence of not confirming within a time limit? Anyone in the same boat as me? Called up IRCC but they say I can’t speak to an agent right now!

Lilyyyyl

Jun 24, 2021
Yes, I sent might need your missing information because I had received two times too. Please send them correct information and if you have any dependants then send their details along with yours by mentioning option A or B and reply on the same email.
Thank you! I replied to them yesterday and i just copy and paste the info they need. I don’t have any dependents. Hope i could get it soon.

Shpu

Nov 26, 2018
Portal email 20may 2021
Replied 31 may 2021
Portal credentials : June 2, 2021.(submitted on same day)

I am in the similar stage.
I received an email for details I submitted those . And I got the portal credentials and submitted the photo and address.
But I haven't got COPR. AM I going to get the PR card directly. Because the Portal is for PR card.
Please someone clarify.
Did you get your ecopr if yes how much time after... can you please share... thanks

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hi there. I got my PR approved and sent the information that day itself on July 28. Still no response. Sent again today.
Is there any consequence of not confirming within a time limit? Anyone in the same boat as me? Called up IRCC but they say I can’t speak to an agent right now!
When replying to first portal email, reply to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca not IRCC.ClientPortal@cic.gc.ca make sure the first address is in the recipient field. If you hit reply to the first email it makes you reply to the second address, but it doesn't exists, you won't get the second email. Use the first address which is the one in their signature. Many cases of people not getting the second email for days, then you reply to the first address, and you get it the day after (including me)...try that, reply, make sure the recipient is IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and resend your info