+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
Day 21 waiting for eCoPR. I have received the latest GCMS note today, and my application is already approved. Some CoPR info is already filled in per the GCMS note (I even see my document # starts with T!), but they got my original and last entry date wrong.
How long did it take for you to get the GCMS notes?

sri_e

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I called them again today and they said I just have to wait, there is nothing else to do. I think this portal just made things worst and it's not good for Mental Health. People should at least know how long the process lasts, it's too random and unfair
well said, it gave unwanted attention and hope, in the end it's something that plays with our anxiety and stress and not the same case as most of the peoples portal mails

Reactions: esperant

Parth4593

Feb 10, 2021
Finally my PR journey has ended.. :)

AOR : 19th April 2021
PR portal request email : 19th July 2021 from VLU Ottawa
PR portal credentials : 19th July 2021
Photo/declaration uploaded :19th July 2021
E-COPR : 20th July 2021
Photo Accepted & Case Closed on Portal: Still In review with IRCC
PR card Received in mail : 6th August 2021 (From Case Processing Centre - Sydney)

I have received any email saying accepted / case closed...

Congratulations to all who got their eCoPR/PR card and
All the best to others.. You guys will get soon :):):):)
Just "Keep Calm and Trust IRCC" ;):p

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

CharlyCY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Burnaby, BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
13-02-2021
Finally received my PR Card!
Please find my signature for all the progress record.

Good luck to all you guys and thank you Canadavisa forum. Best wishes!

Puri3333

Dec 27, 2017
Does PR portal confirmation means that i am approved for PR or there is some other things to worry about

ajiwanand

Dec 15, 2018
Hi, for those who are waiting for eCOPR after submitting details...

If you are on implied status(maintained status) it may take a bit longer than usual because, IRCC will have to approve your temporary status first before confirming your PR status.
Got this information from IRCC Client Support Centre agent today.

I am on implied status right now and my primary office(Ottawa) has asked visa processing centre(Edmonton) to expedite my temporary resident application.

This waiting period is so stressful.

I have submitted all details in the portal on July 6th, 2021.
Still waiting for my eCoPR...
This is really good to know. Let me know when you receive updates i am exactly in the same situation. I submitted June 8th. I've been on implied status since January...

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hello all,

6th day without second email, I answered again but now it says the message was not delivered because the address IRCC.ClientPortal@cic.gc.ca doesn't exist, has anyone had this issue? I'm very nervous, it did not give me this message when I answered to the email 6 days ago. thanks

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hello all,

6th day without second email, I answered again but now it says the message was not delivered because the address IRCC.ClientPortal@cic.gc.ca doesn't exist, has anyone had this issue? I'm very nervous, it did not give me this message when I answered to the email 6 days ago. thanks
You are the second person that I see replying to that address. It should be returning you an error as that address does not exists. Are you sure you are hitting to the reply button?

My email came, and I replied, to this address: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca