+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

VinnyK

Aug 4, 2021
Hello all,

6th day without second email, I answered again but now it says the message was not delivered because the address IRCC.ClientPortal@cic.gc.ca doesn't exist, has anyone had this issue? I'm very nervous, it did not give me this message when I answered to the email 6 days ago. thanks
I received this e-mail from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and I replied to the same email address on July 28. I called IRCC and they confirmed that they have received my reply.
I am still waiting for login credentials.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Ugh, thanks Miguelca, I did hit reply and when I hit reply it goes to that address IRCC.ClientPortal@cic.gc.ca so I don't know what's wrong here =/...6 days ago it did not give me error weirdly.

When this morning I sent the email again I actually cc'd IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca now I hope they got it, I'm not sure if the main recipient email gets rejected if the cc'd person still gets it. If I don't get the portal email today or tomorrow I might send it again only to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ...so nervewracking.

salsa0

Jun 30, 2021
Ugh, thanks Miguelca, I did hit reply and when I hit reply it goes to that address IRCC.ClientPortal@cic.gc.ca so I don't know what's wrong here =/...6 days ago it did not give me error weirdly.

When this morning I sent the email again I actually cc'd IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca now I hope they got it, I'm not sure if the main recipient email gets rejected if the cc'd person still gets it. If I don't get the portal email today or tomorrow I might send it again only to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ...so nervewracking.
I experienced the same. Received the first portal email on Aug 3, hit reply and went to IRCC.ClientPortal@cic.gc.ca with no error. After a few days without any response, I replied to that email address and also IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, and it showed the email address did not exist. But people in another trend told me no need to worry, just wait.

Last night, I replied to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca only, and got the credential email this morning. Don't know if that helps.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
I experienced the same. Received the first portal email on Aug 3, hit reply and went to IRCC.ClientPortal@cic.gc.ca with no error. After a few days without any response, I replied to that email address and also IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, and it showed the email address did not exist. But people in another trend told me no need to worry, just wait.

Last night, I replied to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca only, and got the credential email this morning. Don't know if that helps.
Thanks salsa0, I hope that's what will happen, I was so happy to receive that first email after 17 months wait but now I see the nightmare of another wait.
I cc'd IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca in my email this morning that did not go through to IRCC.ClientPortal@cic.gc.ca so they should've gotten it. Hopefully I get something tomorrow.

Waffle23

Aug 9, 2021
Hi I just wanted to share my timelines to help others to estimate approximately theirs.

I received the portal invitation from Etobicoke on Saturday, 31 July and answered on the same day.
I got the credentials on Wednesday Aug 4. (Note: Monday, Aug 2 was holiday)
Got the confirmation on Aug 8, Sunday. At the same day I got my eCoPR as well on the portal. On GCIC I was also able to see my application was approved and my eCoPR details.
Now waiting for my card but my impression from the comments here, it will take awhile.

how to find eCoPR on the portal: I see that some people on the portal have eCoPR information but cannot access it. I had hard time accessing too. You need to enter your own section in the portal. When you came to the page where you uploaded your info, you will see the page same. But when you go to the bottom of the page eCoPR, hopefully you should be able to see the ‘congratulations message and downloadable eCoPR. I hope this helps

Reactions: Sam_12

Kelyk

Feb 5, 2019
Ita: Feb 13th
Aor: may 13th
Med/bio; july 2nd
When I called on July 29th my security and criminal had not started yet
Portal email: Aug 8th
Login credentials: Aug 9th
copr: pending

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015

salsa0 thanks for the advice, what happened to you happened to me. Received the second email this morning, so deceiving of IRCC to say "reply to this email" and then the address you reply to does not exists...then again...it's IRCC what do you expect.

EVERYONE reply to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca not IRCC.ClientPortal@cic.gc.ca make sure the first address is in the recipient field.

Reactions: salsa0

LongwaytogoPR

Nov 22, 2019
Hi,

I received my first portal email from "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" on August 4th after 18 months with below signature. I responded within same day with requested details and resent same information again on Aug 9th as well. But, i am yet to receive 2nd credential email. My file is in ottawa location. Does any one is still waiting for 2nd credential email if your file VO location is ottawa ?

or shoud i resend the information 3rd time to "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" again.

JMXXXX
OSC
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Please advise.

LongwaytogoPR

Nov 22, 2019
salsa0 thanks for the advice, what happened to you happened to me. Received the second email this morning, so deceiving of IRCC to say "reply to this email" and then the address you reply to does not exists...then again...it's IRCC what do you expect.

EVERYONE reply to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca not IRCC.ClientPortal@cic.gc.ca make sure the first address is in the recipient field.
Are there dependents on your file or just yourself ? is your file location is ottawa ?

Reactions: ALI-26
Dec 2, 2020
Hi everyone. I received portal invitation that is asking for information. In the subject line I only put PAs name and replied with all requested information. I was wondering if I should have added any other information to the subject line of the email. Hope this is not gonna cause any delays. Thank you for your help!

VinnyK

Aug 4, 2021
Is anyone still waiting for login credentials from or prior to July 29th?

I received my first email on July 29th from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . I replied back the same day. I didn't receive any response for a couple of days so I decided to follow up. I replied back to the same email on Aug 05th. I haven't received my login credentials since then.
I called IRCC on Aug 09. The person on the call said: since you have an outland dependent, you have to wait :(

esperant

Feb 2, 2020
There is some someone else waiting for the eCoPR more than 40 days? My In-Canada declaration was approved the same day but no eCoPR until now

• Sad
Reactions: VinnyK

Adam1968

Jun 16, 2021
Is anyone still waiting for login credentials from or prior to July 29th?

I received my first email on July 29th from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . I replied back the same day. I didn't receive any response for a couple of days so I decided to follow up. I replied back to the same email on Aug 05th. I haven't received my login credentials since then.
I called IRCC on Aug 09. The person on the call said: since you have an outland dependent, you have to wait :(
Hello
I received the first portal on July 30 and replied on the same day and on 6th of August I resent again and still not have received the login credentials. My family is here with me in Canada. I do not know what I have to do.
Can anyone advise me what to do ?